Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
knowitall

Martin, Fryatt, Kishishev, Tunchev, Mattock

I've referred to misinterpreting the initial elsewhere. Now I've read the detail I just can't see the point it it at all.

Were it four genuine homegrown through the Academy playes I could have understood it as a positive step but four from the UK out of 16? What sort of step forward it that?

Shock horror... I agree with you!!!!

Pointless really.

I've referred to misinterpreting the initial elsewhere. Now I've read the detail I just can't see the point it it at all.

Were it four genuine homegrown through the Academy playes I could have understood it as a positive step but four from the UK out of 16? What sort of step forward it that?

It's not even four from the UK it's 'four domestically registered' so clubs could bring in a whole swath of non UK youngsters and register them in their academies. The big clubs could then even send them out on loan back to Europe or other UK clubs.

The phrase 'home grown' is misleading.

There are more loop holes in it than a goal net.

It's a pointless exercise and publicity stunt by the Football League.

Every Championship side (and below) have at least 2 "home grown" players in their squad at every match day.

It's not even four from the UK it's 'four domestically registered' so clubs could bring in a whole swath of non UK youngsters and register them in their academies. The big clubs could then even send them out on loan back to Europe or other UK clubs.

The phrase 'home grown' is misleading.

There are more loop holes in it than a goal net.

I get the picture. :thumbup:

Utterly pathetic. Even wind and piss serves a purpose but I can't see how this will.

Your Signature makes me sick.

And as for this news:

- Martin can bugger off please, worried me every time he's played, even if Hendo is injured I'd give Cisak a go.

- Fryatt - we'll wait and see.

- Unlucky for Kish, always wanted him to succeed here, Best of luck to the chap.

- Tunch is badly needed for sat, great news.

- Mattock has nothing on Powell, so......

Touche

Take that up to Carlos90 the sig creator :thumbup:

Touche

Take that up to Carlos90 the sig creator :thumbup:

I think Tom's point was that you have probably 4 of the top ten earners in the premier league in your sig, yet they bear absolutely no relevance at all to Leicester.

I think Tom's point was that you have probably 4 of the top ten earners in the premier league in your sig, yet they bear absolutely no relevance at all to Leicester.

Apoliges for the misunderstanding

Yeah, it bears no relevance to Leicester but the supporters of a certian club are allowed to admire and respect other players as well otherwise likes of Lildave and Natho won't be allowed to support other teams innit? :thumbup:

and yes I admit I am a bit of glory hunter!

Apoliges for the misunderstanding

Yeah, it bears no relevance to Leicester but the supporters of a certian club are allowed to admire and respect other players as well otherwise likes of Lildave and Natho won't be allowed to support other teams innit? :thumbup:

and yes I admit I am a bit of glory hunter!

So you support Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool?

LD3 and Nathko support other teams because their reasons are a lot more valid than yours.

So you support Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool?

LD3 and Nathko support other teams because their reasons are a lot more valid than yours.

No, I don't support the following teams that you mentioned

The players pictured in my sig is just four players that I admire the most in premiership

If you must know, I got a soft spot for West Ham in Premiership because my mum's mate used to take me to away games

No, I don't support the following teams that you mentioned

The players pictured in my sig is just four players that I admire the most in premiership

If you must know, I got a soft spot for West Ham in Premiership because my mum's mate used to take me to away games

I hate both Rio Ferdinand and Christiano Ronaldo.

Archived