Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

yeah it was an awesome gig!! no band just frank and almost everyone singing along to every single word, ballard of me and my friends at the end was as epic as it can get

Did he do it where he just played guitar and everyone else sang all the words? He came in to the crowd in Plymouth to do that, was phenomenal.

They played the Loughborough Students Union a few weeks back, weren't that bad i've heard.

I've not even listened to any of their music to be honest, just going cause it's ted's band lol

they are supposedly a decent act though, quite good with the audience I think.

Been roped into going to see Foals in Coventry in a couple of weeks with my mates. Can't say it's really my scene, although I quite like a few of their B-Sides my mate played me.

Just imagine everyone there except me will look and act like an extra out of Nathan Barley.

Oh well, there's always the bar I guess...

Been roped into going to see Foals in Coventry in a couple of weeks with my mates. Can't say it's really my scene, although I quite like a few of their B-Sides my mate played me.

Just imagine everyone there except me will look and act like an extra out of Nathan Barley.

Oh well, there's always the bar I guess...

you will love Foals live they are amazing full of energy, and will have you danicing like a loon!!

even if you are not sure about them on CD live they are simply stunning, one of the best live bands I have seen

you will love Foals live they are amazing full of energy, and will have you danicing like a loon!!

even if you are not sure about them on CD live they are simply stunning, one of the best live bands I have seen

Seconded, Often just go on you tube to watch a live version of Spanish Sahara

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

What Joe. said.

Brutally phenomenal gig. Perfect setlist and a crowd that went mental for everything. Turner could've stood on that stage and laid a massive shit and everyone would've gone ballistic. Nigh on perfect performance.

*And This House Is A Circus was mayhem.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie