Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

I'm just back from the ticket office, having queued for 90 minutes from 8.30. The queue seemed pretty big (big enough to warrant the guys from LCFC World to be out with their cameras doing interviews and stuff, I assume there'll be a 'picture special' later on).

They're not giving out the tickets now, just taking your order so they can post them later on.

Doesn't seem like there's any chance there'll be any left by this afternoon judging by the size of that queue!

just got back from ticket office.

Im going Mk Dons :yahoo::bounce::dance:

Haven't been to any away games this season, but i got up at 6am and was queuing at 8am so i feel thats deserving enough for a ticket.

If you stand and support your team, no-one will care about you 'part-timing it'.

:)

Apparently they did take notice of my 'I've been to 16 away games this season and can't get a ticket for the biggest game of the season' grovelling e-mail yesterday evening!

Good work!! Would have been a travesty if you'd missed out after all the games you've made it to compared to some others who seem to have got tickets with relative ease!

Good work!! Would have been a travesty if you'd missed out after all the games you've made it to compared to some others who seem to have got tickets with relative ease!

Cheers Chris.

I'm quite looking forward to being in the second allocation bit, means I can take some photos of the whole end standing (hopefully).

Hmm...

Just returned from buying a ticket at the ticket office. I've just opened my emails and there's an order confirmation for the email order I sent yesterday.

I think I may have ended up with two tickets by accident!

Hmm...

Just returned from buying a ticket at the ticket office. I've just opened my emails and there's an order confirmation for the email order I sent yesterday.

I think I may have ended up with two tickets by accident!

If so I will snap your hand off.

I have been waiting for the ticket office to contact me. They took my membership number and card details and still no confirmation.

Is this second allocation not with the rest of the away fans then?

We are, but we're to the far right of the allocation, ie, the west side of the North stand. So I'll have a view from their accross the allocation and the bit on the side of the pitch in the east stand.

I need 54 tickets.

Can someone sort them out for me please. :thumbup:

It'lll be a nice family day out!!!

There were a few like tbh.

just got back from ticket office.

Im going Mk Dons :yahoo::bounce::dance:

Haven't been to any away games this season, but i got up at 6am and was queuing at 8am so i feel thats deserving enough for a ticket.

Here's a ideal example of the folk going Dons. Moans all day about our players.... :whistle:

Got down there at 8.15 & it was rammed!

Luckily, I got a ticket.

Feel for those at the back of the queue because they have no chance.

You'd have been near me. I got 3, I hope City don't feck up the post now.

Utter choas - I dread P'boro, Southend and Crewe.

SOLD OUT NOW

Finally got through to the ticket office on the phone - only to be told they've ALL SOLD OUT. Inc, apparently the extra 700 they were supposedly getting as well. :angry::@

Archived