Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

Everyone who wants to stand, please do, in whatever seat you are in. If you are asked to sit down, politely ask how many away games they've been to this season.

Yer but you cant really stand if you are getting in the way of people behind who dont want to stand or cant see, like young children, the elderly or general mardy twats :dunno:

Stand all you like as long as the people behind dont mind, and im pretty sure they wont for this game anyway.

I would stand up all the time at home matches, but people behind may get annoyed and if i stand up people behind me stand, people behind them stand, etc etc and theres a lot of people who just want to sit down and watch the match.

Anyway i can remember Barnsley away last season, yes i went :P and me and my bro were standing, no one in the 20 rows below were, and everyone above us were all game, now that was quality :D

We were the leaders of the standing if you like, and as long as no ones annoyed its fine

Just watching the "fans have their say" video on world.

The first bloke, it's his first away this season, and i swear i spy Scoweh just outside the door on the 3rd person that gets interviewed.

Yeah I've just seen that, knocked me back a little.

Or, you could have pre-ordered all of the away matches at the beginning of the season which would have guaranteed you a ticket for every game.

============

I'd have some of that. Can't imagine why it's not done. In the event of insufficient available tickets some fair method of allocation should be decided on. Like offering them according to the order of ST renewal date - the earliest first and so on.

Save a lot of time and hassle.

I'm Row N, I consider that high enough to stand, Although in an ideal world with no moaning fookers or anti standing rules/law Row A would be considered high enough to stand.

North Stand Gate 3

Gate: 3

Aisle: 34

Row: N

Seat: 0968 (or 0969)

Everyone who wants to stand, please do, in whatever seat you are in. If you are asked to sit down, politely ask how many away games they've been to this season.

Mate if your in the extra bit away from the main away end I'll happily try and jib in there to get away from the ****** in the main bit.

All our extra allocation / side stands have stood this season Scunny, Cheltenham, Walsall etc.

I've not sat down at a game in a good few years and don't intend to start here.

I'd have some of that. Can't imagine why it's not done.

It is done.

Come July ask the ticket office for a pre-order form and *bosh* job's a good'un.

My tickets automatically plop on my doormat on or near first day of release and my card gets debited. It's simple, it's easy and anyone can do it.

It is done.

Come July ask the ticket office for a pre-order form and *bosh* job's a good'un.

My tickets automatically plop on my doormat on or near first day of release and my card gets debited. It's simple, it's easy and anyone can do it.

I may well do that actually Dave.

Cheers for the info :thumbup:

It is done.

Can you pick and choose which ones you want to pre-order or do you have to do all the aways??If its all of them, can you opt out if you give them notice?

Can you pick and choose which ones you want to pre-order or do you have to do all the aways??If its all of them, can you opt out if you give them notice?

Honestly, I don't know the answer.

I left off two matches and then couldn't attend some after my accident.

But - and this is the bit that raises the office staff up a level in my book, I scibbled notes about where I'd like to be in grounds on it and they try to take it into consideration :D

Drop them a line, they'll tell you more than I can.

I really hope not. As someone who hasn't got a ST I've stayed away from the ticket office, knowing it wasn't my turn until tomorrow. I'm gutted now that we've sold out of our entire entitlement, as my little 'un has finally consented to the idea of going to an away game, and this was to be it. I don't think I could risk a ten year old in the home end, and I'm not sure I could persuade him to keep quiet when we score.

I know you can say it's our own fault for not being season ticket holders, but persuading a ten year old to sit through the shite we were being served up over the last couple of seasons was more punishment than my parenting style could bear. I do get the idea of giving first priority to those of you who stuck it out, and travel to away games every other week, but I'm disappointed now, and haven't got the heart to tell my boy we won't be going! If anyone has a spare pair of tickets, please let me know...

I really hope not. As someone who hasn't got a ST I've stayed away from the ticket office, knowing it wasn't my turn until tomorrow. I'm gutted now that we've sold out of our entire entitlement, as my little 'un has finally consented to the idea of going to an away game, and this was to be it. I don't think I could risk a ten year old in the home end, and I'm not sure I could persuade him to keep quiet when we score.

I know you can say it's our own fault for not being season ticket holders, but persuading a ten year old to sit through the shite we were being served up over the last couple of seasons was more punishment than my parenting style could bear. I do get the idea of giving first priority to those of you who stuck it out, and travel to away games every other week, but I'm disappointed now, and haven't got the heart to tell my boy we won't be going! If anyone has a spare pair of tickets, please let me know...

Going to be hard tp get tickets mate, best of hoping for Peterborough or something liek that, but again tickets will fly out.

Unless you forgot to go on your correct day or slept in...

Am I right in saying that the people who have missed out are those who = go to less than 9 away games AND aren't season ticket holders?

Whilst those who go to Brighton/Carlisle/Bristol away are showing great support to the team, the club gets more money from people who stump up £300+ at the start of the season.

The current set-up is pretty fair; there can't be many "go to less than 9 away games, aren't season ticket holders, but went to Hartlepool on a cold Tuesday evening" supporters around...

Well looks like im going in the home end after debate with my mate.

I will try to get in the away end with a home ticket, you never know.

What stand have we got, jumping over segregation is a serious idea. :unsure:

Well looks like im going in the home end after debate with my mate.

I will try to get in the away end with a home ticket, you never know.

What stand have we got, jumping over segregation is a serious idea. :unsure:

Have a butchers at this....

From the MK Dons website:

Supporters not previously registered with the MK Dons Box Office Database will only be sold tickets if they have an MK, LU, SG, OX or HP postcode. Previous registrants will be able to purchase tickets as normal.

The second-placed Dons host Nigel Pearson's League 1 leaders in a potential stadiummk classic next Saturday (February 28), as two of the division's leading promotion contenders go head-to-head.

Sections of stadiummk have already begun to sell-out while others are becoming extremely limited as the scramble for tickets to the biggest game of the season begins.

Corporate sections including ClubGold and ClubRed have already sold out while Leicester City's final allocation of away tickets has also been sold.

The Family Wing, Family Corner and East Premium sections are also nearing capacity with limited seats remaining.

Given that away tickets have now sold out, home tickets will now only be on sale to supporters registered with the MK Dons Box Office Database.

Supporters NOT currently registered with the MK Dons Box Office Database must register in advance of the game.

New registrants MUST provide TWO forms of identification which MUST include proof of home address. These should be produced at the time of purchase if buying from the Box Office, or time of collection for online and telephone orders

Archived