Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

Here's a ideal example of the folk going Dons. Moans all day about our players.... :whistle:

It's going to be a really duff atmosphere - part-timers all moaning that we aren't playing like Brazil and calling for Pearson to "sort it out!"

I'm really looking forward to this match :whistle:

Hopefully Howard will score a header in the first couple of minutes and they'll all shut up or support the team.

Just got back got there about 8-30 queed for and hour or more got my 5 tickets and there were only a few left so just got to wait for them to send um to me.

Seen Ben arrived about 9-30 lol

He was with me.

He already has his ticket though.

:)

Apparently they did take notice of my 'I've been to 16 away games this season and can't get a ticket for the biggest game of the season' grovelling e-mail yesterday evening!

You mean you didn't go for "dynamic" then? :P

Can we bombard the club with emails suggesting an away ticket scheme?!

There is one already.

I know, but surely there's a better way! I'd like to see a points system in place rather than a Priority 1 2 3 etc.

The system works perfectly fine for the vast majority of the time.

If you stand and support your team, no-one will care about you 'part-timing it'.

i will be unless no one else is and i annoy people behind me :P

Im not one of those twats in the Kop, theres always 3-4 people standing, who force loads of others to stand because we can't see.

It's going to be a really duff atmosphere - part-timers all moaning that we aren't playing like Brazil and calling for Pearson to "sort it out!"

I'm really looking forward to this match :whistle:

Hopefully Howard will score a header in the first couple of minutes and they'll all shut up or support the team.

No it isn't the atmosphere is going to be totally buzzing.

This is by far the biggest game of the season and the only really big game IMO.

We are well clear of 3rd, miles clear of Leeds, this game is HUGE.

I dont remember a game when people got to the ticket office at 7am, 2 hours before TO opened, desperate to get tickets.

I haven't been up for a game like this one since Chelsea away last season. And that was only a cup match which makes this one massive, like your ****

:P:yahoo::P

Really looking forward to this now, 4300 fans its gonna be awesome.

Even if the 800 extra are a bit away from the others those 800 who queued at 7am and got tickets will be buzzing. Id love to see another game like Chelsea, with us winning 4-3 :ph34r:

No it isn't the atmosphere is going to be totally buzzing.

This is by far the biggest game of the season and the only really big game IMO.

We are well clear of 3rd, miles clear of Leeds, this game is HUGE.

I dont remember a game when people got to the ticket office at 7am, 2 hours before TO opened, desperate to get tickets.

I haven't been up for a game like this one since Chelsea away last season. And that was only a cup match which makes this one massive, like your ****

:P:yahoo::P

Really looking forward to this now, 4300 fans its gonna be awesome.

Even if the 800 extra are a bit away from the others those 800 who queued at 7am and got tickets will be buzzing. Id love to see another game like Chelsea, with us winning 4-3 :ph34r:

Whatever!

Archived