Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

Does everyone get a twitch where it counts when they see the letters DD, or is it just me? :unsure:

Can't say I do. I just find it vaguely depressing... knowing it's something I'll never achieve... well, not without a (un)healthy dose of silicone. >_<:whistle:

Absolutely gutted for Sods, he deserves a ticket.

Cheers mate.

Its a bit shite, but ive only got myself to blame for leaving it too late.

Roll on Brizzle and Tranmere!

Can you pick and choose which ones you want to pre-order or do you have to do all the aways??If its all of them, can you opt out if you give them notice?

You can pick and choose. I've seen one of these forms. You can also order numbers per game too as along as you give LCFC notice before P1 comes in.

Going to be hard tp get tickets mate, best of hoping for Peterborough or something liek that, but again tickets will fly out.

I dunno about P'boro, you know. Will many be put off by the idea of standing? There's only 752 seats there, rest is terracing. Southend is far and 2,700 though! Crewe will be a problem unless they give us a mega allocation.

Looks like it. :ph34r:

I was two in front of you. Me, Old Man, Yourself.

When did you order yours :dunno:

Just asking because i ordered mine on wednesday and normally they come the day after but they still haven't arrived.

I E mailed Tuesday night so it wouldn't have gone through until Wednesday.

I got there for about 8:15am as well and I was surprised by the queue; I can't believe some people had apparently been lining up since 7am. :unsure:

Me, Cobbo, Katy and Stez will all be going now.

I feel sorry for those that have not been able to secure tickets. I'm sure they've been giving tickets to non-season ticket holders prior to today.

Thanks for doing that meert :thumbup:

My uncle today was chatting to a company rep where he works and low and behold he was an MK Dons fan. He asked my uncle about whether he was attending the game on the 28th and my uncle explained that he isn't going and also the fact that it was now sold out. The rep then says that he can get my uncle 4 or 5 TICKETS :chant: for the game in a box for free (company perks 'n' all that etc).

So now my uncle, my dad, two others and ME are now going!!!! Get in!!!

I would have liked to have been in the away end but hey ho, its free food and drink for me!!!

Happy Days!! :thumbup:

My uncle today was chatting to a company rep where he works and low and behold he was an MK Dons fan. He asked my uncle about whether he was attending the game on the 28th and my uncle explained that he isn't going and also the fact that it was now sold out. The rep then says that he can get my uncle 4 or 5 TICKETS :chant: for the game in a box for free (company perks 'n' all that etc).

So now my uncle, my dad, two others and ME are now going!!!! Get in!!!

I would have liked to have been in the away end but hey ho, its free food and drink for me!!!

Happy Days!! :thumbup:

In further posts, 'Ajax Treesdown' fans, Ajax will be telling us about how he is taking your wife up the arse, getting the job you just interviewed for and winning the lottery.

Don't think my tickets have arrived yet.

Anyone who qued up on Thursday got theres yet?

Same.

Think they will be here on Monday. (Hopefully)

Same as you guys. Made about 3 phone calls from Bristol asking if they had arrived in the post.

MK probably sent them late - City's ticket office was rushed off it's fett, expected really.

Archived