Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

Posted by Bruin on Bentleys

The MK Dons Ticket Office Manager (A Very Nice Lady) Says:

That we have in fact received 100 MORE tx than Leeds: 4,306 for us, as opposed to 4,206 for Leeds.

She was adamant, implying that they will narrow the dividing strip by that 100. (Presumably it has been run past their SAG and is deemed safe.)

She swore on her life, and I couldn't help but believe she was being genuine.

So there we are, we haven't been cheated after all.

In fairness, all clubs have to declare their away allocation before the season starts, and MK Dons have bent over backwards to accommodate us, for which they should receive praise.

Course, all this doesn't help the plight of those without, but being able to scotch the rumours does make it more palatable

Up to us to create the atmosphere, and people going there automatically assuming it will be shit won't help. There will be a lot of daytrippers and part-timers, but that shouldn't stop the regulars from making the noise.

Let's go fooking mental at MK and show the Franchise what we're made of.

:scarf::chant:

I know, but surely there's a better way! I'd like to see a points system in place rather than a Priority 1 2 3 etc.

This isn't the place - but a system which rewards those who have been to the most away matches is the most fair...and is (effectively) a points system anyway.

Or, you could have pre-ordered all of the away matches at the beginning of the season which would have guaranteed you a ticket for every game.

People who want to pick and choose when they go to an away match simply have to suck it up when they can't get tickets.

The system works well for all bar a couple of popular matches and only falls down with regards who is allowed to buy tickets before Priority 1's have had their dibs. That bit isn't fair. There were a whole load of people at Northampton who never usually go away.

I can imagine that there will be merry hell come the last two aways of the season.

I didn't get a ticket. I probably should have sorted it out on Monday. Whoops. Ah well, you win some you lose some

Same here. I guess it is my own fault although saying that the ticket office did send me a email saying my order has been processed only to email me saying sorry they have now sold out. How c***ish is that!!

Oh well, I need to pick another few affordable away days and that will do me for this season for away matches.

I hope everyone who is attending has a great day.

Up to us to create the atmosphere, and people going there automatically assuming it will be shit won't help. There will be a lot of daytrippers and part-timers, but that shouldn't stop the regulars from making the noise.

Let's go fooking mental at MK and show the Franchise what we're made of.

:scarf::chant:

:thumbup::chant::scarf:

I got there for about 8:15am as well and I was surprised by the queue; I can't believe some people had apparently been lining up since 7am. :unsure:

Me, Cobbo, Katy and Stez will all be going now.

I feel sorry for those that have not been able to secure tickets. I'm sure they've been giving tickets to non-season ticket holders prior to today.

I got there for about 8:15am as well and I was surprised by the queue; I can't believe some people had apparently been lining up since 7am. :unsure:

I feel sorry for those that have not been able to secure tickets. I'm sure they've been giving tickets to non-season ticket holders prior to today.

Either that or many Priority 2's who haven't been to many aways this season have decided to go.

Shocked, I feel for those that didn't get a ticket, it's a big match and this nonsense about part timers isn't a fair reflection, i'm sure many made a real effort to try and get tickets queueing early in the morning, 'real' part timers like me couldn't be bothered hence didn't get a ticket!!!

Shocked, I feel for those that didn't get a ticket, it's a big match and this nonsense about part timers isn't a fair reflection, i'm sure many made a real effort to try and get tickets queueing early in the morning, 'real' part timers like me couldn't be bothered hence didn't get a ticket!!!

:appl:

You were a few people behind me.

Tiley on that pik you'r not the one with the City shirt are you?

No.

I'm 6th pic down, in the ticket office, white t-shirt & grey hat.

Just watching the "fans have their say" video on world.

The first bloke, it's his first away this season, and i swear i spy Scoweh just outside the door on the 3rd person that gets interviewed.

Just watching the "fans have their say" video on world.

The first bloke, it's his first away this season, and i swear i spy Scoweh just outside the door on the 3rd person that gets interviewed.

First awayer :rolleyes:

I want to know why they wernt getting their Bristol tickets at the same time :rolleyes:

Archived