Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

In front of me are going to be some very pissed off people when they find out that their flask is filled with my piss.
Behind me are going to be some very pissed off people when they have a blocked view.

:crylaugh:

lol Always ask for a lift no matter what, off anyone don't you.

Just curious. :thumbup:

Bloody half term. I'm sure if it wasn't half term this week there wouldn't have been anywhere near as many people queuing. I emailed the ticket office twice, was on hold for an hour on the phone (then gave up) and didn't get a ticket.

Oh my days the amount of part time supporters that are going t be there is going to be embarrasing!

:rolleyes:

I have a had a season ticket for 10 years and and would go to every away game if I could. I have to work saturday mornings, so it's impossible for me to get to away games unless they are local. If we ever get to Wembley again, would you be wanting us to take 1,500 fans? Big games attract more fans. How can you moan when we have just sold out an allocation of 4.5k in League one against a club with as much prestige as a boiled egg.

it annoys the absolute sh*t out of me when i go to shed loads of away games( including hartlepool carlisle and yeovil) and and all these people who havnt been to one away game are able to get tickets and i cant.... i think this priority for st holders only is crap... there should be a system were people who have attended either the last away match or a certain amount of away games before hand get some sort of priority...

it annoys the absolute sh*t out of me when i go to shed loads of away games( including hartlepool carlisle and yeovil) and and all these people who havnt been to one away game are able to get tickets and i cant.... i think this priority for st holders only is crap... there should be a system were people who have attended either the last away match or a certain amount of away games before hand get some sort of priority...

End of the day mate you didn't get a ticket End Of.

You knew the ticket arrangements, you knew demand would be high. :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

I have a had a season ticket for 10 years and and would go to every away game if I could. I have to work saturday mornings, so it's impossible for me to get to away games unless they are local. If we ever get to Wembley again, would you be wanting us to take 1,500 fans? Big games attract more fans. How can you moan when we have just sold out an allocation of 4.5k in League one against a club with as much prestige as a boiled egg.

Personal experience that this crowd will be mainly silent, sit-down types killing the atmosphere and moaning loudly about the game for 90 minutes? :dunno:

Archived