Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Its official....its going to be a blank shirt!

61280514kf8.png

Either my mate who sent me this has more contacts than I thought or he has far too much time on his hands.

Now that does look like a training top.

Yes but they knew it was going to be.

They would design a shirt without a sponsor anyway, as they wouldn't know what it was going to be. Not that I wholly believe this, although I'd like it to be.

Why does everyone think it won't be Jako anymore? Every club Mandaric has been at has had them so why would he change it now?

They would design a shirt without a sponsor anyway, as they wouldn't know what it was going to be. Not that I wholly believe this, although I'd like it to be.

Why does everyone think it won't be Jako anymore? Every club Mandaric has been at has had them so why would he change it now?

Because they've been poor and probably cost us money with their late deliveries, we know by now that Mandaric doesn't suffer incompetence (unless it's his own) gladly.

Sizing issues and the late delivery of the black top have lead the club to reconsider. That was mentioned by possibly knowitall, or maybe at a fans' committee meeting or something. I can't remember where, I read it on here though. I'm guessing that's where most people have got the idea from.

"Edit date: 19/01/09" - shirt wasn't confirmed to be blank then.

Maybe that's what 'sub-heading not present' means :dunno:

Besides, everyone knew it was gonna be blank anyway.

Not sure I believe it though, I don't want to because i'm not impressed with that.

Archived