Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Its official....its going to be a blank shirt!

"Foxes do it playing away from home"? :dunno:

As an aside, how dumb are people? The blank shirt didn't win, the club ****ed up the whole thing and are now fixing a result so that they don't lose face having been inundated with emails from concerned or just plain pissed-off supporters.

As another aside, yey! :scarf: and phew! :sweating:

Doesn't matter how it came about Daggs, it did and that's the main thing.

Some of the senior members of the forum may tell us what it was like :whistle::P:D

It was a cold time, with many now long-dead species like the akinfenwasaurus.

Also, there was no illegal immigration, crime or parking attendants.

The away kit will feature a sponsor.

It'll be something that makes the shirt look really shit, no matter how red it is.

I'm thinking Topps Tiles... but with an even bigger Spongebob on the front.

Or maybe Toys r Us. :ermm:

Are you being serious?

If so, what about something totally opposite to football - mothercare??

The away kit will feature a sponsor.

It'll be something that makes the shirt look really shit, no matter how red it is.

I'm thinking Topps Tiles... but with an even bigger Spongebob on the front.

Or maybe Toys r Us. :ermm:

After this season, we should be sponsored by these guys.

winalot.gif

It was only ever going to be blank to be honest. This is surely the best fixed result in the history of human civilization. I'm just worried about the away shirt, I really hope we won't have a sponsor on that one. What kind of Mickey Mouse company would want to sponsor a shirt that will be seen in less than half of our games?

It was only ever going to be blank to be honest. This is surely the best fixed result in the history of human civilization. I'm just worried about the away shirt, I really hope we won't have a sponsor on that one. What kind of Mickey Mouse company would want to sponsor a shirt that will be seen in less than half of our games?

Weren't they talking about supporting a foundation or something at one point in the past week?

Archived