Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Its official....its going to be a blank shirt!

I hope we have a red away kit.

We are in the majority young Ashley - and we have right on our side. The majority, and right and better hairstyles; our cause can not do anything but succeed.

We are the world, we are the children - We are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start giving...

Weren't they talking about supporting a foundation or something at one point in the past week?

Supporting a foundation or charity would be fantastic, but I would advocate support of a local charity rather than a national one. National charities already recieve national exposure and I think it would be good for the club to show that it is truly a part of the community by making such a gesture. The other point is that allowing a corporate sponsor on the away shirt would almost negate the point of having a blank home shirt.

Supporting a foundation or charity would be fantastic, but I would advocate support of a local charity rather than a national one. National charities already recieve national exposure and I think it would be good for the club to show that it is truly a part of the community by making such a gesture. The other point is that allowing a corporate sponsor on the away shirt would almost negate the point of having a blank home shirt.

:appl:

Couldn't agree more.

As long as the charity's logo is emblazoned on to a RED shirt. :cool:

Result. :cool:
I personally hope not, and don't think that'll happen. Just wouldn't look right... :unsure:
Seconded.

Let me guess because it'll look to much look like Forest, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal :mellow:

Our Away Kits So Far

Red - 9

White - 9

Yellow - 8

Black - 2

Green & Blue 1

Green & Yellow 1

Let me guess because it'll look to much look like Forest, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal :mellow:

Our Away Kits So Far

Red - 9

White - 9

Yellow - 8

Black - 2

Green & Blue 1

Green & Yellow 1

Or the same reason you dont want dog shit brown i dont like the colour >_<

And i acctualy like ManU

Or...maybe some people just don't want a red shirt?

CRAZY!

Spot on :thumbup:

Some of the senior members of the forum may tell us what it was like :whistle::P:D

Leicester Fosse Football Club was formed in the spring of 1884, by a group of Old Wyggestonians and members of the Bible class at the old Emanuel Church in New Parks Street. Football was beginning to establish itself in popularity across the country as the sport of the working classes and, in Leicestershire, would soon rival the fare on offer from the already established cricket and rugby clubs.

The club played their inaugural fixture in a private field near to Fosse Road, against another local team from the north end of the town, Syston Fosse. However, for the rest of the season, the usual venue was the Racecourse, more commonly known as Victoria Park.

Just like to point out that I put the 125 with the logo like that when I designed those shirts last week ;) Peter Jones clearly paid attention to my email lol

Changed my Admiral kit to incorporate the gold. I changed the logo a bit though, because I didn't like the white on the fox's face, so I made it all gold (which is how I think it will on the actual kit anyway)

admiral125bi0.th.jpg

And I made a red one ;)

lcfcadmiralkitawayiz4.th.jpg

Just like to point out that I put the 125 with the logo like that when I designed those shirts last week ;) Peter Jones clearly paid attention to my email lol

Changed my Admiral kit to incorporate the gold. I changed the logo a bit though, because I didn't like the white on the fox's face, so I made it all gold (which is how I think it will on the actual kit anyway)

admiral125bi0.th.jpg

And I made a red one ;)

I really like the blue one, apart from the white lines on the shoulders.

admiral125bi0.th.jpg

And I made a red one ;)

Excellent stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing that in the shop and buying that :thumbup:

Archived