Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Northampton Opo. (A)

Away win?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Gaining on us? lol

1-1 draw.

Yes :P

They got another 2 points on us last night and if they win their games in hand will be 5 points clear of the Dons and only 5 behind us.

And the way they are going i can see them winning those games in hand.

And the way we are going i can see us drawing at the weekend possibly.

Yes :P

They got another 2 points on us last night and if they win their games in hand will be 5 points clear of the Dons and only 5 behind us.

And the way they are going i can see them winning those games in hand.

And the way we are going i can see us drawing at the weekend possibly.

Key points there

I'm goin for a 2-1 win

Fryatt and Oakley to score for us

I predicted two draws out of five games, starting with the Huddersfield one.

Two games later, we have amassed four points.

Thought we'd draw with Northampton, but should nick this one. Then draw with Walsall, which I think will be a tougher away game.

2-1 to us.

Northampton Town will beat us.

& the score will be 3-1.

Understand that? :unsure:

Errr yep I understand, but you obviously don`t get my ironic response to your identical post in another thread ! I shall also remember the emphatic nature of your prediction for this match,

Northampton Town WILL beat us

the score WILL be 3 v 1

Understand that ?????

Errr yep I understand, but you obviously don`t get my ironic response to your identical post in another thread ! I shall also remember the emphatic nature of your prediction for this match,

Northampton Town WILL beat us

the score WILL be 3 v 1

Understand that ?????

Not really, no.

I'm not optimistic about this one. Even if Howard is prounced fit to play after his illness it is quite obvious from watching Gilbert that it seems to leave people drained.

If he doesn't play we have no hold-the-ball player and not a single alternative who looks fit enough for 90 minutes. I'd go 4-5-1 without Howard but I'm not convinced we know how to play that way or that we'd pick the right balance of players to make it work and will people like Gradel, Chambers or Porter be the least bit match fit anyway.

Northampton, meanwhile, are a credible threat and will see this as a great opportunity to get themselves noticed. You live in hope but I can well see a Northampton win especially since the bookies have declared the contest over and some of our players seemed to convey the same message last night.

This will be a very tricky match. They have lost only twice at home in the league.

All unbeaten runs come to an end and I can see us losing this one.

They have only won 6/14 at home though. They may be tough to beat too though and we may have to settle for a draw.

Bloody hell we draw a game and everyone starts shiting there selfs.

3-1 city

We're not shitting ourselves.

The whole point of this poll thing is you vote what you think the result will be.

We're allowed to think we might lose, aren't we?

Archived