Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Norf'ampton post-match

It's a symptom of the credit crunch and the way football is going mate. You may be at the top of the league 1 food chain but I hear your debts are massive! Our team is mediocre and the price of the tkts was 22 quid. Not a good mix in the current economic climate

It's a symptom of the credit crunch and the way football is going mate. You may be at the top of the league 1 food chain but I hear your debts are massive! Our team is mediocre and the price of the tkts was 22 quid. Not a good mix in the current economic climate

>_<

I don't know the facts so will stand to be corrected, but surely if people celebrating around you causes a panic attack should you be at the game. If they were aggressive then no excuse but I wonder if its a bit of a 'we lost so lets say how bad the Leicester fans wer making girls cry'

No im not saying that. It was our own fans as much as yours

I don't know the facts so will stand to be corrected, but surely if people celebrating around you causes a panic attack should you be at the game. If they were aggressive then no excuse but I wonder if its a bit of a 'we lost so lets say how bad the Leicester fans wer making girls cry'

What happened in the Northampton Main stand just after our goal ... Everyone just seemed to run into the concourse!

And how small is that Jackman ... "Jackman needs a ladder, Jackman needs a ladder, la la la la". Great player tho.

yeah it's perfectly fine to brag about celebrating in the home end after I have commented that a girl got a severe panic attack because of celebrating Leicester fans in our end. Nice work

If I had that kind of nervous disposition, I would seriously consider whether being at a football game, especially a big one like this (for you) is really the right place to be.

Hmmm don't know where to start with this match. Nothing to do with Leicester but am totally pissed off with refs who want to make themselves the centre of attention. Penalty decision looked very dodgy and perhaps not in the box (will have to see the replay).

Anyway, it obviously totally changed the game. We were far happier with the cut and thrust of the game before the penalty, justifiably taking the lead. Leicester were exactly how Stuart Gray had described them rigid and direct (although a lot of this could be to do with the conditions), certainly nowhere near how good I have seen them before.

Howard looked well of the pace and Fyatt just couldn't find his feet. losing Akinfenwa before kick off was a massive blow to us and to be honest winning was always going to be an uphill struggle. I said I thought the team with the best players would win and that's what happened. The second goal was a lovely counter attack and finish, if only it could have been us scoring it!

I will sound a note of caution that your side aren't the all conquering heroes that your league position makes out, when you go up you will have to make significant signings because quite frankly you struggled to cope with a Northampton side put together for shirt buttons. It doesn't bode well.

All the best for the rest of the season and your fans sounded loud to me. Your fans celebrating in our end when you scored were quite clearly taking the piss and were rightly given the boot. I thought it was funny untill i saw a young girl having a severe asthma attack/panic attack because of the disturbance. Maybe think again before going in an area not allocated to you. It can have intinifdating effects without you knowing it

God your not very biased are you? Of course Northampton are the only team ever to have key payers out injured, weve got key players missing as well such as Tunchev.

You can stick your note of caution up your big fat arse about struggling next season because we all know we will have to and will change things when were back in the championship, if we go up.

Why wish us all the best when you dont mean it, and as long as the Leicester fans were not causing any trouble in the home end then whats the problem, if you cant fill such a tiny ground for the visit of Leicester you might as well go down to the conference. The fans used to mingle in ok in the old days and this should not be a problem at Northampton where you cant even sell your tickets for the home end you should of given us more tickets.

Great win for us today. Many Leicester fans in the home end, fair play to the leicester fans that we're stood on the hill aswell. I'll upload the penalty later. Was it me or we're Northamptons stewards fairly relaxed today?

I dont usally say things like this but I was in the Sixfields pub before the game and I overheard a Northampton fan speaking, he said to his mate Giles Coke had signed for us for £200,000 and wouldnt be playing today. I doubt it'll be true, just something I heard.

Howard was great today don't know how you can say he was off the pace. Fryatt was abysmal again.

2nd goal was great play.

How your number 3 was voted MOTM i don't know. I thought your forward had a better game clark?

lol Jackman was by far their best player. The only thing he did wrong was slice that volley wide and apparently he was 'shit'.

Great win. Decent performance. Great second goal. Hello Championship.

I dont usally say things like this but I was in the Sixfields pub before the game and I overheard a Northampton fan speaking, he said to his mate Giles Coke had signed for us for £200,000 and wouldnt be playing today. I doubt it'll be true, just something I heard.

I got a text from a Northampton fan saying this but could be rubbish. As Giles Coke was already a doubt for the game.

Well happy with that. Battled well and we were well on top around the time we got the winner.

They moan about referees every bloody week at Sixfields as if they've got it in for them for some bizarre reason. Keep moaning and we'll keep winning. Hobbs was excellent today, he is really stepping up to the plate with every passing game since Tunchev's injury.

Heard the same about Coke and 200k but have also seen things about Plymouth so not sure. He's a bit too injury-prone for my liking.

WE'RE HERE, WE'RE THERE, WE'RE EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE, LEICESTER BOYS! LEICESTER BOYS!

Well happy with that. Battled well and we were well on top around the time we got the winner.

Yup.

It's become one of those things that I just don't get worried towards the end when teams fling themselves at us anymore.

We never lose.

:whistle:

Archived