Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Norf'ampton post-match

lol look at the 7th picture down (i think) on th os picture special, look at the keepers face after fryatt smack it one, you can literally see the force hit his face lol

Why don't you give links so it's easy to just click it instead of opening a new window, typing it, spelling it wrong, getting annoyed so close the tab, thus can't see the 7th picture down :angry:

It was defo a foul too on Fryatt. The defender was ten seconds too late and sent Matty flying. Debatable whether it was in the box or not. I was the only chap nearby what thought the challenge was atricious on him.

Re. penalty: I was sat among the Cobblers fans in the West Stand and the incident happened right in front of me. In my view, it was definitely a foul, but 40-60 says it was outside the area or on the edge. I was expecting a free kick right on the line. To be honest, if it had been given against my team, I'd have been disappointed. Definite foul, though, I reckon - just clumped into the back of Fryatt after he'd got wrong side of him.

Your problem is?

I just thought posting that after Lovejoy said "you're a big club" sarcastically to a Northampton fan and then going on to refer to them as a "tiddly team" who "raised their game" for our MASSIVE club was a bit odd really.

I don't have a problem, I'm not fussed enough about the internet to really care so I'm leaving it there.

I just thought posting that after Lovejoy said "you're a big club" sarcastically to a Northampton fan and then going on to refer to them as a "tiddly team" who "raised their game" for our MASSIVE club was a bit odd really.

I don't have a problem, I'm not fussed enough about the internet to really care so I'm leaving it there.

Fussed enough to post it. :dunno:

Ha , Lineker banging on about City top of the league on match of the day !!!

Hanson responce , Mark Davies cant be that good if hes been at Leicester !!

Well, it was all worth it in the end. We didn't play well at all, but our class showed with the second goal. It's a win that is very important in the context of the promotion race.

It was freezing, I was in the side stand, stood up all game and we created a decent noise. It was very heart-warming to hear a rendition of "No Surrender to the IRA" from some people, really helpful and beneficial to the team :rolleyes: . The celebrations after the winner were great though, and apologies to the girl in front of me who I knocked over after being shoved in the back :giggle:

Decent, but chilly, day.

It was very heart-warming to hear a rendition of "No Surrender to the IRA" from some people, really helpful and beneficial to the team :rolleyes: .

Nice, I so love that song. It reminds me of drinking mugs of hot chocolate in front of Grannie's fire.

Just did enough to win.

The build up play for Dyer's goal was sublime.

Jack Hobbs and Steve Howard stood out for me, especially Hobbs. He's improved a lot lately.

I saw you Karim, being very naughty and sitting in the home end :cool:

lol You were in the home end...you ledge. What did you down when we scored/they scored?

My mate was saying there was one Leicester fan in the home end who was sat near him who seemed to be on his own and got quietly agitated whenever they had the ball in our penalty area. He managed to keep quiet for the first two goals. When Dyer's goal went in, he couldn't take it any longer, stood up, went absolutely nuts and just ran straight out of the ground. lol lol lol

My mate was saying there was one Leicester fan in the home end who was sat near him who seemed to be on his own and got quietly agitated whenever they had the ball in our penalty area. He managed to keep quiet for the first two goals. When Dyer's goal went in, he couldn't take it any longer, stood up, went absolutely nuts and just ran straight out of the ground. lol lol lol

LMAO. Is that the guy who must have been chased by about 20 of the n'hampton boiz down the exit?? lol

lol You were in the home end...you ledge. What did you down when we scored/they scored?

We were quite a few. Me, Lovejoy and another fella. When Fryatt won that penalty, we realized we weren't the only ones in our area. There were quite a number of Leicester fans sitting around us.

When Dyer scored, we just stood off and celebrated. But only for like 5 seconds lol

Archived