Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Norf'ampton post-match

Sounded like a hard three points to win, bring on Walsall! :chant:

sounded like that was a tough game so a very good win - still think we miss Tunch but didnt expect anything else so not surprised - I think its a shame Pearson's not putting some of the younger lads on the bench, like Chambers, cos now is the time to start thinking about developing the squad for next season

Tossers on the radio at the moment - think Mark Davies scored two goals for Bolton today :crylaugh:

Clueless... utterly clueless!!!

I think its a shame Pearson's not putting some of the younger lads on the bench, like Chambers, cos now is the time to start thinking about developing the squad for next season

If HE thinks they aren't good enough, what's the point?

ive dont that very suprised you can type that well after it!
I've been drinking too. Thank the lord we won, otherwise I'd be a nightmare now. Praise be for the magnifying emotional effects of booze

Good lads.

Now for the live game on setants!

this site is about opinions surely? in my opinion to have Dicky/Hayles on the bench is not gonna be good if thinking about bringing the squad on

I was clearly calling the people calling in clueless.

Did I say you couldn't have an opinion :rolleyes:

please correct me if i am wrong, but do we not use our substitutes very often? It seems that when we do, we also use them in the last 10 minutes and only one at that. Has np got an aversion do you think? Was he abused by a sub when he was a kid? :)

Maybe he was a City fan the year we would've finished 4th if every game had finished after 86 minutes! The year Micky Adams made three substitutions on 86 minutes in every game and yet still couldn't pinpoint what was going wrong!

64 points 28 games only one team in the last sixteen seasons have had more at this stage (Wigan 2003 65 points) they finished with 100. Great to be a City supporter. Can enjoy another weekend, good luck Tuesday night .... 9 more wins should seal promotion.

64 points 28 games only one team in the last sixteen seasons have had more at this stage (Wigan 2003 65 points) they finished with 100. Great to be a City supporter. Can enjoy another weekend, good luck Tuesday night .... 9 more wins should seal promotion.

Records are there to be broken, so let's go for 101.

I think my 96 points is definately doable. We should surpass it.

Northampton were quick, and they closed us down well. I'm glad that our best move of the game ended with a goal. The winner was worth the entrance fee.

Northampton were quick, and they closed us down well. I'm glad that our best move of the game ended with a goal. The winner was worth the entrance fee.

This.

And the pitch was atrocious.

And the middle of the stand were shit.

And Mr.Foxes Trust didn't sing.

And he left early.

And Mattock was like comedy Bambi on Ice.

And it was cold.

And my Jelly Babies were better than Kilworth's old man sweets.

And it was totally, totally worth it. :D

SO much better than Tuesday :scarf:

Tough tough game, first half I thought we were dreadful - Northampton weren't any better but overall we were probably lucky to go in 1-1 at half time after what looked from my angle like a very dodgy penalty.

Second half, I thought many of the underperforming players came out of their shells - particularly Oakley - and we bossed it. Nice to see Dyer score but I wish he'd come out onto the wing a bit more and stop playing so narrow. Great defensive performances from Hobbs and Morrison too.

Overall, fantastic result in a game that could have easily gone in another direction. Great support from City's fans (where were Northampton's fans?) although I think a lot of City fans made it into the Northampton end and couldn't keep quiet.

Well that's definitely a very good 3 points based on results elsewhere, even if we didn't play that well today. Overall I'd say Northampton played fairly well, and they definitely made life difficult for us on all areas of the pitch.

Hobbs or Steve were my picks from our side today, I thought both were excellent. Hobbs, after a shaky start for the defence, looked solid and composed for the rest of the game and was a cut above today. Steve bagged his penalty, and then put in a sublime ball for Cleverley's cross for Lloyd's goal. On another note I'm pleased for him today too.

Oh, and Fryatt was dogshite. Anybody who says otherwise is clearly deluded. Mattock was no better either.

Archived