Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Festivals 2009

Been on there for weeks mate.

KoL & AM have been strong rumours for about a month now.

Greenday were on there before Radiohead but according to Mr. eFestivals, that fell through.

Hadn't checked for rumours yet this year. :thumbup:

It's gonna be pretty tough to top last year's line up (for me anyway), but Radiohead might do just that.

Dont mean to piss on your parade here, but radiohead get rumoured to be playing at nearly every half decent festival around the world just before line ups get announced every single year

Yeah, but efestivals are usually pretty on the money with their rumours. They don't just splash it on their site just because they heard it off a bloke in the pub.

Yeah, but efestivals are usually pretty on the money with their rumours. They don't just splash it on their site just because they heard it off a bloke in the pub.

Yeah to be fair they are pretty good with rumours, i just think its typical radiohead rumours, hope i'm wrong though as i should be in the country for it for once!

I always have plans of what festival i'm going to, e.t.c, but never end up going because a) My mates pull out or b) I simply don't go. But I am looking at Download this year just for The Prodigy, I'm not into the Metal or Hardcore so Download ain't really the place for me, I could just get tickets for one of The Prodigy gigs over their tour but think I'll go and see them a Download just to soak up the festival atmosphere.

Would love to go Reading/Leeds but not sure who are playing and I doubt i'll go anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived