Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Hopefully tickets are easier to come by than MK Dons, want to book train but if I don't get tickets then I'm buggered.

Don't forget this is a 12.00 kick off.

Get your application in before the Wednesday Tills- either written or through e-mail, and as soon as Wednesday arrives they'll sign off your application and send out your tickets.

I worked at McDonalds in Peterborough town centre for two and a half shifts, being sacked for refusing to clean up a turd on the toilet floor.

Fact.

Who else has Peterborough-related facts?

Tim Westwood's father was once the Bishop of Peterborough.

I play a lot of cricket in and around Peterborough.

Hope I'm not tempting fate but think that most people who want a ticket should get one due to the fact that it's a big allocation (I think) and that most part timers will be put off by the idea of a real life terrace.

:wub:

The very reason I would happily sacrifice one or more digits to attend this baby.

I worked at McDonalds in Peterborough town centre for two and a half shifts, being sacked for refusing to clean up a turd on the toilet floor.

Fact.

Who else has Peterborough-related facts?

Peterborough is easier and quicker to get to from my house than Grantham - fact!

Simply have to be at this game, there are no other options. Train from Grantham? Loveleh!

Simply have to be at this game, there are no other options.

Same plan as the Millwall tickets I think. :whistle:

Get the E-mails going! :D

If ur not a member or S.T holder will u be able to get tickets 4 this? or is it unlikely...

Might reach general sale as the majority of the tickets are terracing and this might put some people off.

I feel another FoxesTalk get together on the terracing for this one a la Bristol coming on, it has to be done.

Oh God yes! Went there last season and stood in the away terrace with the Darlington fans. They only had about 500-750 fans on it but they made it a brilliant atmosphere in there - proper accoustics and all that!

Archived