Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

This was gonna be my 2nd REPEAT 2nd away game of the season.

But its my Nephews wedding!!! :(

Mind you i did go years ago when we took 23,000 to London Rd!! :cool:

I'll be bugging afew FTers to keep me informed of the score!!!

Hope you all get tickets and Enjoy the day!!!

How much of the allocation is standing?

800 seating.

That's according to football ground guide.

So i'd take a guess we'll have 3,200 in the terrace.

Never mind general sale, does anyone think that they will make it to priority three.... they didnt for long when MK Dons went for sale!

Cos if i make it to all the away games left (unlikely) I make it to maigical 13!!!! :D :D :D

I would be planning to be outside the ticket office when it opens on Wednesday, to be fair. But that's because I easily panic.

Never mind general sale, does anyone think that they will make it to priority three.... they didnt for long when MK Dons went for sale!

Cos if i make it to all the away games left (unlikely) I make it to maigical 13!!!! :D :D :D

Dont worry I can garuntee it they will make it to priority 3 as we have 400 Priority 1s and 900 Priority 2s so that leaves nearly 3000 left for Priority 3!

I myself am Priority 3 and after speaking to the ticket office they said its extremely unlikely i wont receive tickets for this one.

if i dont get tickets i might commit suicide bearing in mind i live only about 9 miles away fromn the ground!

I would be planning to be outside the ticket office when it opens on Wednesday, to be fair. But that's because I easily panic.

Don't worry, I am the same (I was born worried, and never stopped), and if I could, I would be also outside the ticket office when it opened

The problem for me is the Wednesday is the one day I have classes at DMU at 9-12 :angry: So I cant go queueing and getting tickets till 12.

I will go mental if i cant go :(... i pribably wouldnt listen to it on the radio, cos it would hurt so much :cry: :cry:

Don't worry, I am the same (I was born worried, and never stopped), and if I could, I would be also outside the ticket office when it opened

The problem for me is the Wednesday is the one day I have classes at DMU at 9-12 :angry: So I cant go queueing and getting tickets till 12.

I will go mental if i cant go :(... i pribably wouldnt listen to it on the radio, cos it would hurt so much :cry: :cry:

Do you have a friend who could queue up for you?

Failing that, email the ticket office, with your ST and priority details, and a contact number to phone you back for payment details. If you do that before Wednesday, they are supposed to allocate tickets before the doors open on Wednesday morning, but as we all know, they didn't for the Muckdons game.

The person I go with to away games could queue, but hes really laid back and calm, (he was calming me down when i was in the queue for MK tickets on that thursday morning)

But other than that, I am a football loner! (unfortunately all my friends dont like football, live away from leicester now or support another team) so i go it alone to the home matches! (sad, yes... but sometimes is does have its advantages)

The person I go with to away games could queue, but hes really laid back and calm, (he was calming me down when i was in the queue for MK tickets on that thursday morning)

But other than that, I am a football loner! (unfortunately all my friends dont like football, live away from leicester now or support another team) so i go it alone to the home matches! (sad, yes... but sometimes is does have its advantages)

Tell me about it!! Until I met the hubby, I was in the same boat. :(

It's even worse as a lone female.

So who's catching which train for this one? I'm thinking the 9.15 to give me plenty of time to find the ground.

I go past the ground on the way to every home match. The away end looks really good.

Archived