Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Nope. Standing is more expensive!

Standing: £20 for adults

Seating: £15 for adults

Unless Tilley's original post was wrong... oh, which it is, according to the OS, it's £15 for standing, and £20 for a seat. That makes more sense.

At the time I got the info off the OS, it said standing was £5 dearer.

From the horse's mouth on the MK situation and tickets for Peterborough, I basically sent them an email asking if they could contact me and loss of trust about them contacting me due to what happened to some people for MK tickets here is the ticket offices reply;

Dear Matt,

Just to let you know the priority 1 people who struggled to get a ticket for MK Dons went to Hartlepool a day early never thinking the tickets would sell out but most priority 1’s if not all got tickets and the ones who didn’t, did not want them.

There are always plenty of rumors flying around and 99% of them are total rubbish. We have around 900 priority 1’s and about 400 priority 2’s so if you take this total off, there will be around 2786 tickets available for priority 3 season ticket holders, this is assuming that every priority 1 and 2 season ticket holders takes the chance and that is not always the case.

With you being priority 2 you should be fine to get a ticket(always subject to availability) but the one thing we can’t guarantee is being able to contact you off the cuff so the best thing to do is email us with all your details and we will be able to call you on the Tuesday.

I can leave it with you but which ever way you choose to do it please do it on Tuesday before the madness starts on Wednesday morning.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

Basically aslong as the are strict with selling to correct priorities (Which I honestly don't think they were when selling MK tickets) for this game I have almost certainly got a ticket on Priority 2 on the Tuesday.

:thumbup:

From the horse's mouth on the MK situation and tickets for Peterborough, I basically sent them an email asking if they could contact me and loss of trust about them contacting me due to what happened to some people for MK tickets here is the ticket offices reply;

Basically aslong as the are strict with selling to correct priorities (Which I honestly don't think they were when selling MK tickets) for this game I have almost certainly got a ticket on Priority 2 on the Tuesday.

:thumbup:

This is cock-on for me! Should actually be able to get a ticket for this fecker! Now, do I catch the train or not!?

I can't imagine there's much chance of them reaching general sale, but feeling more optimistic about Priority 3.

Looks like I'll just have to miss a bit of college on Wednesday morn and get down the ticket office for opening...

Also looks like the OS have sorted out the prices - Standing £15, Seating £20

Looks like I'll be doing another 'MK Dons' and getting down there early for Priority 3 day. Let's hope because it's mostly standing (from what I've been told) then this may put some people off - namely families and the old flask brigade.

Looks like I'll be doing another 'MK Dons' and getting down there early for Priority 3 day. Let's hope because it's mostly standing (from what I've been told) then this may put some people off - namely families and the old flask brigade.

Moi aussi! (No, I'm not Jacques Parisien)

I think the same about the standing putting some off, as well as the poor facilities in comparison to MK and the mid-day kickoff.

Arriving 10:15

Departing 20:52

What happens inbetween had better be fun and involve serious quantities of beer.

It is my intention.

I have my tickets already. Even the ticket office are excited for me!

Just booked my trains for Hereford and Crewe too. Serious celebrations in those two towns coming up.

There better had be.....

Looking at your train times to Pee'borroh, you're going through Leicester? If so, save me a seat, forward facing. Ta!

Archived