Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester step on the Gas

Let's hope so :thumbup:

Cracking goal.

Had to laugh at listening to some of the Brizzle fans berating Lambert as they walked away from the ground, reminded me of how fickle some of our fans can be regarding Fryatt

Clears up the penalty incident for me. Hobbs made a monumental but accidental cock-up, their bloke was clearly fouled for a justified spot-kick and it was harsh that the bloke was sent off because Gilbert may well have intercepted to prevent a goal.

Myself and umpteen others saw it that way from the start, though not in the clear detail of the replay. The referee can still argue a case but it will be interesting to see if he has the bottle to admit there ws actually some doubt about Hobbs being the last man and therefore didn't deserve to be sent off.

Boy i hope your right DG

It's not me saying that, it's not in my nature to be so optiimistic - just a reflection on how the media see it.

Clears up the penalty incident for me. Hobbs made a monumental but accidental cock-up, their bloke was clearly fouled for a justified spot-kick and it was harsh that the bloke was sent off because Gilbert may well have intercepted to prevent a goal.

Myself and umpteen others saw it that way from the start, though not in the clear detail of the replay. The referee can still argue a case but it will be interesting to see if he has the bottle to admit there ws actually some doubt about Hobbs being the last man and therefore didn't deserve to be sent off.

Agree with all of that. Think Gilbert could have made a tackle and it could be rescinded.

The penalty wasn't as far in the corner as I thought at the time but it was struck quite hard and Bunn's done well not to let it slip under his body as you see so often with penalties placed there.

Fryatt's finish was fantastic. In the games where he's been in opposition to the other top scorers at the time like Mackail-Smith and Lambert, he's produced the goods. Four goals against Brizzle and Posh and neither of those players have scored against us. Great to see him back in the goals.

It probably was a penalty but the sending off looked rather harsh I think. Poorly taken pen by Lambert. But credit to Bunn as well.

:crylaugh:

"Harsh, harsh, harsh, harsh......" Hullfox won't like it but the word is harsh. Which reminds me Hully. How did Leeds get on in their last local derby against Huddersfield? :D

Err... Can't find it on your page, davieG. I still can but find :dunno: the Hartlepool game as the latest one.

Any ideas why it's disappeared?

No idea - try this

No idea - try this

Cheers for that. :thumbup:

Nice chip by Fryatt (he's got his touch still). The red card against Hobbs was overly harsh. Penalty - probably. Sending off - no. Duffy let himself fall down in a nice theatrical fashion.

Bunn - calm and cool reflex. Lambert's shot was a bit weak and lacked determination, though.

And surely no one is catching Leicester.

:appl:

Err... Can't find it on your page, davieG. I still can but find the Hartlepool game as the latest one.

Any ideas why it's disappeared?

No idea - try this
Not working again mate, any idea why?

Try the other link above your quote.

Was it anyone off here who started that limerick at the back of the end stand yesterday in a crackin Bristolian accent?

Got a good laugh whoever it was :D

Which reminds me Hully. How did Leeds get on in their last local derby against Huddersfield? :D

I have absolutely no idea what the fook you are on about again.

If I cast my mind back I do recall you calling S****horpe Oldham an M62 derby is this something along the same lines?

:dunno:

I have absolutely no idea what the fook you are on about again.

If I cast my mind back I do recall you calling S****horpe Oldham an M62 derby is this something along the same lines?

:dunno:

I can see that you might be agitated by my reference back to my view that Leeds' and S****horpe might run into added problems trying to win so many local derbies, especially, coming on top of the "right but harsh" penalty but I didn't think it would affect what is normally such an efficient long term memory. Mind you, if you hadn't started throwing your silly pebbles I'd never have even mentioned it.

Archived