Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

GRADEL

:thumbup:

Pffutt.

Blown away.

MANDARIC > MONEY > LCFC in that order!

Jesus I bet he (they) wish we had another Lineker or Heskey to flog ASAP and re balance the books for his (their) failiures of last season.

1 man to blame IMO and the blame always goes to the decisionmakers not the plebs in the firing line. I could never forsee this happening when we had the board in charge, we at least could have put the club before money without Mandaric in charge.

1 more reason why I am not renewing! :angry:

In which case, prior to MK - was he told to play like a pile of shit in order to keep his value down? :whistle:

..and if that is the case - was the same message conveyed to Lloyd Dyer?

In which case, prior to MK - was he told to play like a pile of shit in order to keep his value down? :whistle:

We know he has not played to is ability this season! But you can't fake perfomances like the ones at Bournemouth & Fulham away. Sometimes a player just has raw natural ability, which he has shown glimpses of in a LCFC shirt, which has been enough for me to believe that he is something special.

I know you want to see it, 1 freekick does not make up for a poor season all in all, but you know deep down that he must be special.

We know he has not played to is ability this season! But you can't fake perfomances like the ones at Bournemouth & Fulham away. Sometimes a player just has raw natural ability, which he has shown glimpses of in a LCFC shirt, which has been enough for me to believe that he is something special.

I know you want to see it, 1 freekick does not make up for a poor season all in all, but you know deep down that he must be special.

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true?"

sith-12.jpg

No I don't.

If he was any cop then I'd have been watching it at the begining of the season.

If he was any cop he'd produce performances on a regular basis.

If he was any cop then he'd have made an impact against MK prior to his free kick - which he really didn't. No close control, no muscle, bullied off the ball and a poor range of passing. Then BOOOSH!, one kick and everyone is back to thinking he walks on water. He doesn't.

If someone laughably offered us £3million for him I'd take it, kiss them and offer to drive them home after a handjob.

No I don't.

If he was any cop then I'd have been watching it at the begining of the season.

If he was any cop he'd produce performances on a regular basis.

If he was any cop then he'd have made an impact against MK prior to his free kick - which he really didn't. No close control, no muscle, bullied off the ball and a poor range of passing. Then BOOOSH!, one kick and everyone is back to thinking he walks on water. He doesn't.

If someone laughably offered us £3million for him I'd take it, kiss them and offer to drive them home after a handjob.

Same at present, but in future who knows?

MAYBE.ERMMMMMMMMM maybe Max has been told he is too good for this league and that THEY are saving him for next season. However he can leave if a club comes in with an offer of between £2 and £3 million.
I wish it was. I love Max but the things said to him are a disgrace.

When NP or Max leaves I will give a full story.

Why would they not play him in League One and save him until we get promoted? :S:unsure:

I could name 2049 posts from you of which contain more bullshit.

Mine isn't serious club related, pure silliness bullshit. Talking about someone being told to play shit, no thats much bigger bullshit.

Which makes your post there bullshit because its wrong :yahoo:

Talking about a player being told to play shit, thats the biggest bullshit ive ever heard.

For starters why Gradel, hes not exactly world class is he.

Do you rekon Gradel has hacked into knowitalls account lol

Mine isn't serious club related, pure silliness bullshit. Talking about someone being told to play shit, no thats much bigger bullshit.

Which makes your post there bullshit because its wrong :yahoo:

Talking about a player being told to play shit, thats the biggest bullshit ive ever heard.

For starters why Gradel, hes not exactly world class is he.

Do you rekon Gradel has hacked into knowitalls account lol

Knowitall never said that! i don't know where some posters have seen him write this?

He says that they are not playing him as he is too goo for this division. Yes it is bizzare however there may be some logic in it from a business point of view.

I am trying to justify Knowitall's statement, he has always been correct so why call him a bullshitter?

For a club's perspective if he played like he did for us, like he did for Bournemouth, there is little chance we would see him in a city shirt next season, when we would need him more. Also if he "ripped" up the championship his value would be more than it could be now, due to the standard of whom he is against.

Crazy stuff never the less.

Why would any player be told to play shit to keep their value down :dunno::crylaugh:

This is utter bullshit, makes no sense, and is the biggest bullshit ever posted on here.

Do you read my post and take it all in?

Never have I said that a player has been told to play shit.

Please learn to read AND understand english.

Just ignore him pal.

he is a grade A Ian Holloway!

Hopefully Gradel will get to play a few games because we need a spark from somewhere.

In one of your earlier posts you mentioned Davies, did we actually try and sign him or were we just a stepping stone for him?

I did try to explain, but some can't seem to grasp what was written by who & what is & is not fact.

Why would any player be told to play shit to keep their value down :dunno::crylaugh:

This is utter bullshit, makes no sense, and is the biggest bullshit ever posted on here.

thats only speculation about him being told to play badly... to my knowledge knowitall hasnt said that

I find it difficult to imagine why a club that's millions in debt and desperate for promotion would deliberately NOT play one of its best players.

Especially when that club is asking fans to fork out for season tickets three months earlier than normal.

I don't think those fans would take kindly to being cheated yet again.. :angry:

Just ignore him pal.

he is a grade A Ian Holloway!

Hopefully Gradel will get to play a few games because we need a spark from somewhere.

In one of your earlier posts you mentioned Davies, did we actually try and sign him or were we just a stepping stone for him?

We did try to sign him.....sort of. We offered £300, 000. Having said that I dont think he would have signed for us anyway no matter what the price.

The Premiership is the biggest pull on any player.

We did try to sign him.....sort of. We offered £300, 000. Having said that I dont think he would have signed for us anyway no matter what the price.

The Premiership is the biggest pull on any player.

I bet Barry Hayles disagrees with this!

Archived