Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

GRADEL

He hasn`t played on the Left enough to show what he is capable of, for whatever reason pearson clearly thinks dyer offers our side something gradel doesn`t and we are on the verge of promotion so who are we to argue with him? who know`s perhaps after all that has happened with Gradel with family problems that pearson thinks he will get more out of him in the championship??? who know`s?

but in purely footballing terms, if you can't get a game at this level, why would you he think you would get a game next season at a higher level?

Maybe cause someone in charge told him that.

Sounds strange but to me its sad.

Knowitall ..... something is happening here ...... either my chablis is kicking in, i'm not reading this properly, Fred the Shed's pension has blurred my judgement on reality ... or this post is too cryptic for me to understand!!!!!

Care to give me a clue, or top up my glass as appropriate!?

Cheers!

Oh Maxi Gradel, you've been really shite

Oh Maxi Gradel, you couldn't cross alright

Oh Maxi Gradel, lightweight player you were

Oh Maxi Gradel, at Bournemouth you were good

Oh Maxi Gradel, back home I wish you could

Oh Maxi Gradel, recapture that form

He hasn`t played on the Left enough to show what he is capable of, for whatever reason pearson clearly thinks dyer offers our side something gradel doesn`t and we are on the verge of promotion so who are we to argue with him? who know`s perhaps after all that has happened with Gradel with family problems that pearson thinks he will get more out of him in the championship??? who know`s?

Gradel didn't seem beset with problems when I saw him in the market. Perky as can be the lad was. Pearson has steered our ship superbly but that doesn't mean he hasn't got his Chosen Men. And Dyer is one of them.

Even now I wouldn't say Gradel has done anything to claim his starting place but I'd certainly have Gradel or Porter on the bench to replace him because even on his better days recently, Dyer's never looked more than a half-match player, perhaps an hour at most.

The right wing is virtually out of bounds because Oakley's been re-assigned out there and, as I said at the start of the season, his position guaranteed, especially as skipper. Thankfully he's mostly justified his selection but that doesn't help Gradel's cause. In fact is it hard to see what will help Gradel's cause. Or Porter's.

Apologies if this has already been said by someone, but I can't be bothered to read through 3 pages :P.

I had high hopes for him this season, especially after seeing what he did last season with Bournemouth. THought he would set the league on fire but this hasn't happened for 2 reasons:

1. He hasn't played enough - which could be partially his fault for maybe not doing enough in training or not getting on with NP :dunno:

2. WHen he has played, he hasn't played to the best of his ability. We all know he has got potential and is a skillful footballer - but his crossing lets him down. Maybe in a lesser game (i.e. not in one of the big games like today) NP should try him to see how he gets on. Maybe even a half of a game?

Flair is what I like to see and most times I've seen Porter play he brings flair and excitement. Gradel impressed me early season and from what I've seen of him on video at Bournemouth he's got flair galore. It can't just disappear.

Flair is what I like to see and most times I've seen Porter play he brings flair and excitement. Gradel impressed me early season and from what I've seen of him on video at Bournemouth he's got flair galore. It can't just disappear.

The old saying Form is Temporary Class is Permanent comes to mind.

I don't know why some of that was in capitals :|

Max Gradel where is he? Answer: Doing a little disco dance in my heart at the moment....it wasnt just the free kick today.... he was the only name stringer said from the moment he came on.

Let's hope he's back in favour again and will at least make the bench for the time being!

He may be erratic but he definitely posesses a bit of unpredictable class that is a rarity.

Well chuffed for the lad.

I put this in the match thread but i feel at the moment hes twice the player dyer is and both him and cleverly need to start tuesday.... maybe next season he can have a short loan back in league 1(maxi this is) just to get a run of form going and then land himself back in our championship squad...still young ey.

Oh Maxi Gradel, you've been really shite

Oh Maxi Gradel, you couldn't cross alright

Oh Maxi Gradel, lightweight player you were

Oh Maxi Gradel, at Bournemouth you were good

Oh Maxi Gradel, back home I wish you could

Oh Maxi Gradel, recapture that form

****ing get in. :wub:

The wife is upstairs and I've lubed all her holes for you Max :thumbup:

We're on our last attack and we need a goal.

We pass it around, looking for a hole

The MK fans start to take the mick

Our player gets fouled and we get a freekick

Maxi Gradel takes the ball

has a look up, bends it over the wall and i

JIZZ..... IN.... MY PANTS

Maxi Gradel you sexy twat

It couldn't have been more perfect than that

I think we all knew what he was going to do

He picked his spot and he made it 2 2

and I

JIZZ IN MY PANTSS

Get in Gradel, well deserved.

I might be getting carried away, but this goal could finally be the little bit of confidence he needs to perform the way he did last year.

Dyer under performed again today I think, so would be no harm in throwing Maxi in for Tuesday.

There's no evidence for that though. He was dropped last time he scored! :D

Mind you he seemed happy enough to race over to Pearson when the goal went in and Pearson was like a father in the way he took the lad in a fun headlock at the end, so clearly sharing the joy of the moment.

It's not before time that Gradel has reappeared and I'll be just as pleased if Porter gets to join him.

We're on our last attack and we need a goal.

We pass it around, looking for a hole

The MK fans start to take the mick

Our player gets fouled and we get a freekick

Maxi Gradel takes the ball

has a look up, bends it over the wall and i

JIZZ..... IN.... MY PANTS

Maxi Gradel you sexy twat

It couldn't have been more perfect than that

I think we all knew what he was going to do

He picked his spot and he made it 2 2

and I

JIZZ IN MY PANTSS