Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lefox

Turner moans

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7915593.stm

Just seen this..

""I watched Leicester City on the television against Yeovil Town," he said. "They had two Liverpool players, two from Manchester United and one from Wolves, so they're all doing it. "..

To be fair he shouldn't be criticised, we're using it to good effect..

Its hardly cheating :rolleyes: ...i can't see what Gary Peters is moaning about? Jealous.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7915593.stm

Just seen this..

""I watched Leicester City on the television against Yeovil Town," he said. "They had two Liverpool players, two from Manchester United and one from Wolves, so they're all doing it. "..

To be fair he shouldn't be criticised, we're using it to good effect..

This is a textbook example of how to take a quote completely out of context.

2 from Manchester United, whose the second?

He was probably too angry to get 1 from man u and one from arsenal..

This is a textbook example of how to take a quote completely out of context.

Theres more to the interview.. I just picked out the leicester bit. I personally don't think he should be criticised, whether or not my view is blue tinted as we're doing it I'm not sure, but always thought it was the best way to help out in these divisions.

Just because the loan system is ridiculous doesn't mean the rules are our fault or that there's anything wrong in using them to our advantage.

It is well known that I'd rather have Porter and Gradel in our team or on our bench than loanees or old timers but we don't have loanes in their positions and at least there's no question that Pearson's loanees properly justify their presence which is more than was the case under previous managers.

He was probably too angry to get 1 from man u and one from arsenal..

Theres more to the interview.. I just picked out the leicester bit. I personally don't think he should be criticised, whether or not my view is blue tinted as we're doing it I'm not sure, but always thought it was the best way to help out in these divisions.

he wasn't angry at all, he was merely using us to tell the press to STFU about his loan signings..

ie "Leicester are doing it but I don't see you moaning at them"

The title of this thread should be changed to, "Peters moaned last year, Turner doesn't care, defends loan system, names Leicester as example of successful loaning club," but I don't think that'll all fit.

Archived