Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Cheltenham

Optimeter  

109 members have voted

1. 1. well?

• Win
    • Looooooooooose
    • Draw

We haven't really trounced a team all season. Nothing really convincing. Nothing worthy of the title 'thrashed and humiliated'.

For pete's sake people we are playing Cheltenham. Cheltenham.

Come on.

If there ever was a 5-0 or a 6-0 victory over a season, surely this is the one?

The fact that Allen is there is irrelevant.

Cheltenham. A thrashing is on the way.

We haven't really trounced a team all season. Nothing really convincing. Nothing worthy of the title 'thrashed and humiliated'.

For pete's sake people we are playing Cheltenham. Cheltenham.

Come on.

If there ever was a 5-0 or a 6-0 victory over a season, surely this is the one?

The fact that Allen is there is irrelevant.

Cheltenham. A thrashing is on the way.

Um Cheltenham away earlier on in the season?!

I think we'll thrash em!! just had money on a city 5-0 win. Matty hat-trick

I'm hoping for a 6-0 trashing... of leicester. Both Allen and Hammond will have points to prove and imo our unbeaten record needs to be broken. Allen's gunna have his men fired up for this and with us playing at home we'll be awful again. Hayles to forget who he's playing for an score an own goal (in his cameo at the end) and the legend Hammond to bag a hat-trick :thumbup:

I'm hoping for a 6-0 trashing... of leicester. Both Allen and Hammond will have points to prove and imo our unbeaten record needs to be broken. Allen's gunna have his men fired up for this and with us playing at home we'll be awful again. Hayles to forget who he's playing for an score an own goal (in his cameo at the end) and the legend Hammond to bag a hat-trick :thumbup:

Please tell me you're joking.

We're playing against the bottom team FFS!!! How can you be so negative?!?!

This game is the equivalent of sexual frustration.

lol

I fear a shafting from Cheltenham - there's just too many bad signs, ex manager, ex players, they're bottom and looking relagated. Hope I'm wrong!

Yep, too true.

Have a bad feeling about this game.

Cheltenham may stick 11 men behind the ball but they have the worst defence in England. It won't last long.

This is actually a true statement. Not even Lewes in the Blue Square Premier or Conference South side Fisher Athletic have conceded as many as Cheltenham have (74 in 33 games - that's 2.something goals against per game :/ ).

Archived