Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Cheltenham

Optimeter  

109 members have voted

1. 1. well?

• Win
    • Looooooooooose
    • Draw

Here we go. What have I said this time that's annoyed you so much that you have to post that?

I think it was a joke cos you said 'what's wrong with maddog'.

I gotta say though I'm a fan of maddog and his oppo's. :D

Anything less than a comfortable victory would be a disappointment given Cheltenham's money troubles and woeful form.

Leicester 3 (Fryatt, King, Gradel) Cheltenham 0

I think it was a joke cos you said 'what's wrong with maddog'.

I gotta say though I'm a fan of maddog and his oppo's. :D

Maybe. But samilktray hates everything I say anyway.

So yeah...4-0 to us :). Thrash em like we did at their ground

At the minute, this has got 5-5 all over it. Cheltenham score but can't keep them out. But we can't score at the minute! Could go anyway, but if they say that Cheltenham are that bad then I'm hoping for a comfortable victory. Just get the 3 points in the bag. Job done.

You'd think Pearson would be seething after our latest of a line of inept displays but I'm not convinced.

Hold on 2 weeks ago he was a 'God' I quote. Now, it's us all unconvinced and unsure. You've based all this off the opinion of one fella who works at the club who could have a problem with the person concerned.

Players have said it's been the most organised training etc. in the past three seasons.

Who did Gradel immediately go when scoring last Saturday? Pearson, not the fans or anyone else. Pearson.

Deary me, not many expected us to be in this current position. In fact I probably thought we had have this type of form all season (well it's only 22 unbeaten).

Clearly though there is tired legs expected in a side so young and overconfidence in certain older members of the squad.

Allen defo aint a "I'll be your best mate w.nker type c.nt". He weren't as a player and neither is he as a manager. If he was he wouldn't of stood up as he did over Jimmy H and said to MM 'I don't want him'.

All those who think Saturday's game will be a stroll should remember this fact.

In the last five seasons, the bottom club in our division has NEVER lost at the Way. :o

In the last five seasons, the bottom club in our division has NEVER lost at the Way. :o

Records are there to be broken.

Indeed, and Allen will be saying as much in his team talk.

He'll have them fired up for this more than anything. Not only are his bottom of the league side playing away at the league leaders, it's his former club. He's going to want to prove a point, especially after the way he left the club.

Wolves, Rotherham, Brighton, Leeds and Colchester. Four draws and a defeat.

Hopefully, as Bert said, this record will be broken.

Weren't Crewe at the bottom of the league when we beat them at the Way? :dunno:

City unbeaten for 22(?) games.

Cheltenham can't buy a win.

Martin Allen and Elvis (ankle) returning.

Cheltenham 10/1 with Paddy Power.

It's a banana skin waiting to happen - might be worth a traitorous punt at the bookies.

That said, 2-0 to City.

It's a banana skin waiting to happen - might be worth a traitorous punt at the bookies.

That said, 2-0 to City.

I often have bets on our oppostiton just to soften the blow a little if we lose. I haven't done it once this season but I may just stick a fiver on them on Satday. I will be happy to lose my money of course but it means I've had a free day out IF we get beat.

That said, 2-0 to City.

I think we'll thrash em!! just had money on a city 5-0 win. Matty hat-trick

Archived