Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

17 minutes on hold. A new record.
Hah! Fourteen minutes for me. But tickets sorted. Well pleased.

Is this the start of a new league?

Who can be kept on hold the longest..... GO!

Got my tickets ordered! On hold for less than a minute.

Amateur! Us professional onholdmeisters scorn your sub-ten-minute holding.

Me and my youngest lad are going - can't wait!!

We're going to get there as early as possible and have a DadLad Day Out!!

Love it. Hope the sun shines for that. I'm taking my lad and my mum - we're having a DadLadGran Day Out!

If STH haven't bought them all, i can see the last few hundred tickets making tomorrow afternoon thats all.

Theres going to be 50 people maybe who are non STH and desperate to go to this game, can't see there being much more than that.

They will make the afternoon tomorrow :D

Or maybe im totally wrong again :P

No right again :D

Went down an hour ago for my brother. Still a fair few left.

Feel like a fool going before 10am on Wednesday now :doh:

Suppose it could have been like Mk Dons again though :dunno:

And with 2000+ less allocation than the Dons game, they could have gone quick.

Thinking about going Crewe, certainly won't go down early now, looks like those tickets will be easy for STHs to get definitely.

i went down yesterday at 9 only about 8 other people there and they were buying for hereford/leeds.

people are waiting to see if we gain promotion before then but results need to go our way so southend will be the celebration game i guess.

got my tickets anyway at 9ish and was told 500 odd left at that point, then at 1:30pm yesterday Hayley from the TO rang me in response to the email so i told her i had some and thanked her anyway. obviously it wasnt busy at this point and a few left or they wouldnt ring if there was a Q in the TO.

Yes! Get in called up on the off chance today for 2 tickets couldnt believe it!!

Only trouble now is parking anyone know any good car parks or should i just fork out £30 for the train???

If you're going from Norfolk, there's a rail replacement bus between Colchester and Billericay.

If you're going from Norfolk, there's a rail replacement bus between Colchester and Billericay.

For a nominal fee I could be persuaded to collect someone on the back of the bike as I fly past cars at light-speed blur.

Archived