Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

I will stick my neck out and say there will still be tickets left tomorrow afternoon so you SHOULD be alright.

I'm pretty certain you will get a ticket if you get to ticket office between 1-2pm, possibly later.

Or i will be wrong, infact don't listen to me, listen to NSLL :P:giggle::celebrate:

:cool::dance::worship::jump: Sort of right :dunno:

My order has been processed and the tickets are on the way :D

13th away match this season it will be :)

Its my 13th aswell;)

I rang up at b and b early 2day and they refused me a room as they asked me if i was comming down for the leicester game and i said yes and she said sorry i cant sell to leicester fans :unsure:

Ill find another one tho!!! :thumbup:

Its my 13th aswell;)

I rang up at b and b early 2day and they refused me a room as they asked me if i was comming down for the leicester game and i said yes and she said sorry i cant sell to leicester fans :unsure:

Ill find another one tho!!! :thumbup:

moron why did you say that? just say you were visisting family lol.

im hoping to grab some tickets tomorrow early doors. hope it isnt rammed at 9am.

moron why did you say that? just say you were visisting family lol.

im hoping to grab some tickets tomorrow early doors. hope it isnt rammed at 9am.

They will make it to tomorrow afternoon i bet.

Can't see that many Non STH/Non members desperate to go all the way to Southend really.

They will make it to tomorrow afternoon i bet.

Can't see that many Non STH/Non members desperate to go all the way to Southend really.

What trail of thought are you using?!

What trail of thought are you using?!

If STH haven't bought them all, i can see the last few hundred tickets making tomorrow afternoon thats all.

Theres going to be 50 people maybe who are non STH and desperate to go to this game, can't see there being much more than that.

They will make the afternoon tomorrow :D

Or maybe im totally wrong again :P

If STH haven't bought them all, i can see the last few hundred tickets making tomorrow afternoon thats all.

Theres going to be 50 people maybe who are non STH and desperate to go to this game, can't see there being much more than that.

They will make the afternoon tomorrow :D

Or maybe im totally wrong again :P

It's likely.

Can anyone give an update on how these tickets are going?

Having booked next Friday off work I can now get all the other stuff out the way then, and thus free up Saturday after all. So I'm back in the market for some tickets, if there are any left.

i think there is about 300 left so ya should get some if ya havent got any yet!!!

i think there is about 300 left so ya should get some if ya havent got any yet!!!

I emailed them earlier having come into a bit of money and finding myself in a position to go but havent heard a thing, assumed they had sold out but obv not. Will have to ring in morning and see if Ive got any.

Disagree, Southend's a decent awayday and more than enought will be up for it. I remember last we played we just sold out on the day before the game for a nothing encounter.

im an ex STH and desperate to go to the game thus why i'll be there come 9pm, probably with 300 other non STH and i'll be 301 in the queue :(

went southend last time we played them (2-2 draw) and it was a nice little stadium with some decent noise being made. loverly fish and chip shop local aswell.

im an ex STH and desperate to go to the game thus why i'll be there come 9pm, probably with 300 other non STH and i'll be 301 in the queue :(

went southend last time we played them (2-2 draw) and it was a nice little stadium with some decent noise being made. loverly fish and chip shop local aswell.

Might be a bit late :whistle::P

Tadman needs to change his name - I find two foxes from Syston very confusing.

aye sorry on that. didnt he join first as well? i didnt mean to steal his name aswell, i just went without the underscore and pulled it off.

Tadman needs to change his name - I find two foxes from Syston very confusing.

aye sorry on that. didnt he join first as well? i didnt mean to steal his name aswell, i just went without the underscore and pulled it off.

Alright, alright - I got it the first time.

Are you patronising me because I'm old? :angry:

Alright, alright - I got it the first time.

Are you patronising me because I'm old? :angry:

WOULD IT BE EASIER IF HE SHOUTED?! :P

Archived