Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

I'm actually quite happy i'm on Row B now, when I got given those tickets I though 'fook bang goes the enjoyment of atmosphere sitting/trying to stand there' but lots of people seem to be opting for atmosphere and action down the front :thumbup:

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has an idea of when the team will be leaving for and returning from the Crewe match? I got my new embroidered shirt (not the most inspired embroidery but hey money well spent!) signed by everyone the other night bar Fryatt who left so quickly that even the miffed ebay collectors missed him! I want his signature on the shift before it goes up on the wall so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

I did - bout 30 quid for a not shit pair.

EDIT: Plus these are boot tops and not boots.

I know, it's a cheap alternative, as most people with have some kind of black shoe that they could wear over the top, plus you're not lumbered with a pair of boots you'll never wear again.

Archived