Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Im you have Jobber on Facebook, message him about being Barry Hayles!

Brings a new meaning to the word team of barry hayles.

I will try and add him as a friend and i will ask him!

Is there going to be alot of Barry Hayles then?

I will try and add him as a friend and i will ask him!

Is there going to be alot of Barry Hayles then?

I dunno :lol:

I couldn't think as anything else, so i'm just tagging along with his idea.

Blue shirt with Hayles on the back and black face paint!

I dunno : lol :

I couldn't think as anything else, so i'm just tagging along with his idea.

Blue shirt with Hayles on the back and black face paint!

I think we are gonna buy the championship t-shirts from the club shop and if they can put Hayles number 1 on the back and the other Hayles number 2, and wear shorts, socks etc. Only prob is u dont have any Leic shorts and they are out of stock in the club shop according the the OS, so i might pop down Asda as they still have some i think. Dunno if they will be able to put it on the back of a t-shirt tho, but il try

I think we are gonna buy the championship t-shirts from the club shop and if they can put Hayles number 1 on the back and the other Hayles number 2, and wear shorts, socks etc. Only prob is u dont have any Leic shorts and they are out of stock in the club shop according the the OS, so i might pop down Asda as they still have some i think. Dunno if they will be able to put it on the back of a t-shirt tho, but il try

He just said to me, Leicester shirt + Hayles on back + face paint! sorted!

Lee Jobber

21 April at 18:25

brown face paint and hayles on shirts

Area B, Row B, seats 47-51.

<3 I love you. Literally. And physically if you'll let me ...

I hear Smuts is doing a Pirate.

Hmm, this is annoying as this is also what I plan on doing.

And we shall be sitting nearby too - it could work...I will make the better Pirate I am sure.

You can be my Kiera Knightly. Scoweh can be Orlando Bloom - we've got a crew going here.

We were never going to train it, the plan's always been for Fez to drive because of the works they're doing on Virgin Trains :thumbup:

Room for a little un Fez?

Ive gone for the Hawaiian option. Bought some flowery shorts the other week and other stuff yesterday.... just need the loud shirt now.

Hasn't TPH got something that you could borrow?

My train tickets have arrived, I only ordered them on Tuesday night.

Need to go from Leicester for this one as I need to be back in Leicester on Saturday night, so......

Absolute bargain with a YP railcard. Leicester - Derby £5.60 return and then Derby - Crewe £5.70!

Archived