Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Just come anyway Jamie, do you want me to get you one in the home end?

I'll be there for sure, though work won't be happy as I'll be missing the last shift of my notice period to attend. >_<

Will see how it goes - if nothing crops up in the away end, I'll attempt to jib. If not, it's home end action!

I'll be there for sure, though work won't be happy as I'll be missing the last shift of my notice period to attend. >_<

Will see how it goes - if nothing crops up in the away end, I'll attempt to jib. If not, it's home end action!

Excellent, let me know if you are requiring help :thumbup:

Hold on the part-time stuff is too much. Generally on Wednesday, a lot of people had attended a lot of games (a general line of conversation was 'you've been there and i've been here') as was shown in their desire in getting a ticket by being there for 7.30am onwards.

lol Brilliant Jamie.

Hold on the part-time stuff is too much. Generally on Wednesday, a lot of people had attended a lot of games (a general line of conversation was 'you've been there and i've been here') as was shown in their desire in getting a ticket by being there for 7.30am onwards.

Yeah, not bothered by that.

If its true that ticket office staff were taking up to 7 tickets each for family and friends who haven't been to a game all season, it gets a bit ludicrous.

They disabled it for putting my name down as "Don Fellaini". Apparently it could cause offence and upset people. :blink:

Haha, I think that's because it sounds too much like something else. Oh Jamie, you crack me up sometimes love.

Thats possibly the funniest thing I've heard today.

Testament to how boring your day is then, eh.. ;):P

Hi,

Unfortunately, our systems detected that the name on your account might violate our standards. Facebook requires all profiles to be associated with a full, real name that corresponds to a single individual.

Please provide the following information, and we will gladly re-evaluate the status of your account.

First Name:

Last Name:

Primary use for account:

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

Real names like Shaka Hislop, Marilyn Monroe and Karl 'Chris Powell' Peutrill?! Madness!

Theres a YMCA right outside the stadium where loads of whoppers will try and get brave if you park on Gresty Road. I cant belive its sold out and i didnt even get a ticket :( Looks like ill be sitting in the Crewe stand. :(

I'll have you knwo my name is actually Shaka Hislop :angry:

lol it's absurd you can actually claim to be a black male and get away with it, yet I'm banned for claiming to have crazy hair (which, at the time, was true) whilst drunk!!

Hasn't TPH got something that you could borrow?

I certainly do if you need it Syston?

For anyone that is still coming to mine, the train details are as follows:

Crewe to Stockport: £6.55

Stockport to Sheffield: £9.30

Both with YP railcards. Will understand if no-one wants to pay that much!

Involved.

Real names like Shaka Hislop, Marilyn Monroe and Karl 'Chris Powell' Peutrill?! Madness!

I'll have you know this was how i was christened.

Involved.

Look into getting your ticket back from Sheffield to Hatfield. When I had a look the other day you could get an Advance single for £18.50 where as a normal single cost about £48. I've just had a look now and you can get an Advance single to Hatfield at 1324 for £20.45 (Changing at Doncaster and then Stevenage) where as if you wait you'll have to pay £42.25. There's a couple of cheap ones around 3pm too. Takes under two and a half hours

My train tickets have arrived, I only ordered them on Tuesday night.

Need to go from Leicester for this one as I need to be back in Leicester on Saturday night, so......

Absolute bargain with a YP railcard. Leicester - Derby £5.60 return and then Derby - Crewe £5.70!

What time you leave Derby?

Archived