Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Cheers lad. I may be in touch!

Let me know sugarlips.

Now contemplating going to Leicester on Friday night and getting the train from there. 4 hours on a train to Crewe on my own dressed as a pirate doesn't really appeal, and 2 hours to Northampton + driving time is just as unappealing.

Whose getting the train from Leicester?

I hope Brighton and Northampton both win today. It would relegate Crewe, but at least we wouldn't be relegating them. I wouldn't like our fans to goad them like Stoke so kindly did last year.

Agreed.

Knowledge me some times for trains back to your gaff from Crewe sunshine.

Look into getting your ticket back from Sheffield to Hatfield. When I had a look the other day you could get an Advance single for £18.50 where as a normal single cost about £48. I've just had a look now and you can get an Advance single to Hatfield at 1324 for £20.45 (Changing at Doncaster and then Stevenage) where as if you wait you'll have to pay £42.25. There's a couple of cheap ones around 3pm too. Takes under two and a half hours

£10.10 - St Albans to MK

£9.55 - Sheffield to St Albans

Just got to sort out the bit from Crewe to Sheff and jobs a good un :D

Agreed.

Knowledge me some times for trains back to your gaff from Crewe sunshine.

Depends on whether we want to stay in Crewe for a few drinks first. To be fair, we may aswell and then once we get to the train station in Sheffield we can have a few drinks in the town centre then go back to mine later on when security aren't likely to be around. The limit on people is twice the flat, so 20. WHo is actually coming? :unsure:

Still unsure about Sheff after mate, I'm incredibly skint after Southend. Upto Joe really as he's driving me Ben and Ched, I'm up for it like but could probably scrounge £20 max.

If your not driving you don't need any money, surely you'll only need a cheeky crate from Tesco's.

Depends on whether we want to stay in Crewe for a few drinks first. To be fair, we may aswell and then once we get to the train station in Sheffield we can have a few drinks in the town centre then go back to mine later on when security aren't likely to be around. The limit on people is twice the flat, so 20. WHo is actually coming? :unsure:

Im definately in. Got me ticket back from Sheff on Sunday.

Get the clunge and recruit me later.

I hear Sheffield is dripping in Clunge.

And you don't get turned away for having a LE postcode ...

Is it just me that finds people blacking up ludicrous?! lol

Anyone see that lad last night, He got brown face/body paint, and 'blacked up' (Face/Arms), wore a full kit with Gradel on the back, got a streak in the middle of his hair, basically he went as Gradel.

I found that quite bad tbh, then he stood at the end of the game shouting Gradel to sign his shirt, I think Gradel took in good humour though :thumbup:

Still unsure about Sheff after mate, I'm incredibly skint after Southend. Upto Joe really as he's driving me Ben and Ched, I'm up for it like but could probably scrounge £20 max.

Well I plan to go and stay in Sheffield so you're coming! You can get by on £20 easy.

Row H for this one allegedly.

Anyone see that lad last night, He got brown face/body paint, and 'blacked up' (Face/Arms), wore a full kit with Gradel on the back, got a streak in the middle of his hair, basically he went as Gradel.

I found that quite bad tbh, then he stood at the end of the game shouting Gradel to sign his shirt, I think Gradel took in good humour though :thumbup:

He had the lime green boots too :giggle:

Sack that off. Front row action?

Seems I will be in Sheff after all, great move by Joe that :D

I'm feeling front, Fez, Alex and Ben are down there and unlike most on here "yeah well I'll stand whatever good luck people behind me!!!!" we actually will.

Archived