Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox96

Changing The Statement

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you could tell me how to change the statement under your avatar on posts.

Where it says a city legends name how do you change it because I have noticed that on some people's names, there are not player names

Eg. Mine says Steve Claridge

Thank You,

Foxes-96

Roger.

That's not very dynamic, original, thought provoking or even memorable why would you want to put Roger there?

That's not very dynamic, original, thought provoking or even memorable why would you want to put Roger there?

lol:D

I Think she ment OK, like you see in those old war films

I'm aware of that, mind you I didn't know Lavrentis was a transvestite - that is news. :P

She? lol
I'm aware of that, mind you I didn't know Lavrentis was a transvestite - that is news. :P

lol Been called a girl before when I had long hair.

Kinky. :ph34r:

Only you would notice that.

Go back to your roots? Something like Greek Goddess :P

(I remember you mentioning something on here about you being part/wholly Greek lol)

Half Greek yes, not that I ever go on about it.

Lav should put KARAGOOOOOOUNIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I agree.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have reached 1000 posts and cant do it! Help please!

I think you have to press 'my controls' then onto something that says (off the top of my head) profile information and than there should be a new box at the top of that and you type in whatever you like.

If you can't understand those instructions, I am sorry, but it's of the top of my head.

Archived