Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Instrumentals.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Fucking winner.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:D Oh the memories. I recall ice-skating to this on The River Dove one winter morning in the late 80's when I was a nipper. What a sight it was for the ladies as I skated by on one leg with my arms out by my side (Titanic style) and my head back wiggling my tongue.

• 6 months later...

You should look into post-rock mate, would probably be right up your street.

Explosions In The Sky, Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, This Will Destroy You, If These Trees Could Talk etc, etc. Have hundreds of songs between them that could dominate this thread.

Listening to all that makes me want to throw in a couple as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKobPW_CWCw

And for something a bit different (around 9 minutes in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAeTKetl9-s

You should look into post-rock mate, would probably be right up your street.

Explosions In The Sky, Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, This Will Destroy You, If These Trees Could Talk etc, etc. Have hundreds of songs between them that could dominate this thread.

I'm on it :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived