Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Robert Lewandowski

Would fooking love to see him here. His record speaks for himself.

Finnegan will be cracking one off as we speak. lol

Can't see it happening though, hasn't he turned down top Bundesliga clubs and with Fulham interested don't see much substance in this.

I think sky have just picked up on a bit of lazy journalism from a unreliable Polish news site which linked us with him a few months back.

He made a gentlemen's agreement in the summer with the club for one more season when rejecting a deal with Borussia Dortmund. Lech lost Rafal Murawski (who helped Rubin Kazan to their second Russian title) towards the end of last season after their European run, so didn't want a massive bunch of players leaving.

If it happens you are looking at £3 million plus and probably if we are in the Premiership, it may be a reality. There are much, much bigger clubs than Leicester and Fulham after him.

If he did come, I'd run out to the shops and immediately get the name on my back. Followed him for the past couple of years (before the FM craze!).

I would like to state, for the record, again, that this rumour has nothing to do with me! I never once said he was signing or would sign for Leicester City! I was well aware of top flight interest in the bloke from other countries on the back of the success of his first breakthrough season in Poland!

I merely found the bloke on football manager and, apparently, started a cult in the Computers & Games forum!

On the merit of the few performances I've seen him play, however, he'd definitely be a class above every other forward in our squad at the moment. Would certainly be happy.

He's Poland's best young talent. He will go on to be a top, top player, coming to Leicester wouldn't be his best option.

Ah yes, all that coverage of Polish football we get. I forget how many times we've seen this guy in action.

Oh, actually I remember now. It's none.

It wouldn't be Messi's best career move coming to Leicester either but you wouldn't say no.

Yeah but I couldn't give a shit about Messi's career, and whether he fulfills his potential or not.

This is worse than the Reyes rumour though, just isn't going to happen. [/convo]

Archived