Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Robert Lewandowski

You say "the other day" which suggests before than yesterday to me. Anyway it doesn't matter because if you know something then great, I'm sure someone mod or admin is around to turf my posts to the bin if it's misleading anyone.

Fair point, and understand where you're coming from to be fair. Should've worded properly. lol

no thanx

2 many poles inna leic already. my dad cnt find work cause dese bastards steal all da job.

You could tell him to stand out in the freezing cold all day and wash cars if he wants to... he could earn a massive 40 all day for the pleasure of it... :thumbup:

EDIT: ok just re-read this again and realised it may of come across as agreeing with the Jerk who just posted... i was actually trying to suggest the opposite and show how alot of poles with their ingenuity have created work for themselves and are willing to work very hard for very little money doing a job that very few others would be willing to do..

If your father's levels of literacy are anything like yours, that might be the real reason for his job search difficulties.

man, wiv de wickid sarcasm lika dat, gangsta man cud take affence - only cus yoos in da smoke is sparin' ya skin man, u cud get whacked ! :thumbup:

I dont understand the rules of Foxes Talk.

My forum was removed as I didn't have a source, but this prat can put rubbish like this????

The South Park picture was, I imagine, a joke aimed at Tha Carter's comment - it's from an episode that takes the piss out of that mentality (it's actually "Dey tuk er jerbs" :thumbup: )

Tha Carter's comment wasn't deleted because, quite frankly, nobody takes him seriously and nobody gives a fuck. He's some middle class, white boy internet nerd who established some degree of "fame" and appreciation on here with the at-times fairly witty "Alan Johnson" pseudo account and has since made the faux pas of assuming his gangsta/chav "piss take" would be as well appreciated.

Unfortunately, having had a vast majority of the forum brand it shit and boring he's stubbornly refused to take the hint or admit to being the same person (despite the fact the mods and admins know it is.

Eventually he'll get bored and go away (or an admin will get bored of it and ban him), in the mean time just ignore it.

Archived