Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Robert Lewandowski

What's odd about what he said?

Er, the bit about he'd rather see a decent international play for a club almost nobody's heard of (oddly, I actually own a Lech shirt!) in a league nobody gives a toss about than come and potentially be a revelation for the club he supports?

He might not be Mr. Popularity on here but I actually have no problem with NSLL. That said, unless he is of Polish decent and is a Poland fan (in which case I can thoroughly empathise with his view) it was a rather odd thing to say.

Have you ever thought you might actually be wrong for once and this could be true?

I echo the above sentiments. Is that a hint, Monsieur Berty? Or are you just playing devil's advocate?

Opinion or tease, Bert?

From what I remember, you seem to be more in the loop than most...

Er, the bit about he'd rather see a decent international play for a club almost nobody's heard of (oddly, I actually own a Lech shirt!) in a league nobody gives a toss about than come and potentially be a revelation for the club he supports?

He might not be Mr. Popularity on here but I actually have no problem with NSLL. That said, unless he is of Polish decent and is a Poland fan (in which case I can thoroughly empathise with his view) it was a rather odd thing to say.

I echo the above sentiments. Is that a hint, Monsieur Berty? Or are you just playing devil's advocate?

lol

Haven't heard anything. Was just asking the lad the question.

Putting another club above Leicester would seem to be odd behaviour for a Leicester fan...

I'm not sold yet! I read the reviews - never heard of the lad if I am honest - but even Championship would be a serious step up from the leagues he's played in. Other clubs have looked and walked away. Not adverse to the idea at all, just not yet convinced.

I'm not sold yet! I read the reviews - never heard of the lad if I am honest - but even Championship would be a serious step up from the leagues he's played in. Other clubs have looked and walked away. Not adverse to the idea at all, just not yet convinced.

Did alright in Europe and in the qualifiers for the World Cup, to be fair.

On second thoughts, after seeing Lavrentis' video, the lad can score one-on-ones. He's clearly got no place here.

Guest Mee-9
Yeah but I couldn't give a shit about Messi's career, and whether he fulfills his potential or not.

This is worse than the Reyes rumour though, just isn't going to happen.

Mate hardly any of these rumours are going to happen :thumbup:

Have you ever thought you might actually be wrong for once and this could be true?

This rumour was brought up ages ago on footballrumours.com. It then made its way through the slightly-less shite sites such as tribal footy, periodically managed to get on wikipedia, and now skysports have picked up on it.

What's odd about what he said?

Well this is a Leicester city forum so I assume he's a Leicester fan and we've been linked with a potentially top player yet he's the only one who would prefer not to see him in a city shirt. :thumbup:

Well this is a Leicester city forum so I assume he's a Leicester fan and we've been linked with a potentially top player yet he's the only one who would prefer not to see him in a city shirt. :thumbup:

Maybe being realistic though?

If he's being targeted by clubs who are playing in Europe, he's virtually 100% goingto choose them.

Rumour's bullcrap anyway lol.

This rumour was brought up ages ago on footballrumours.com. It then made its way through the slightly-less shite sites such as tribal footy, periodically managed to get on wikipedia, and now skysports have picked up on it.

The original rumour come through the Polish press actually. They won't be many clubs who haven't sent a scout to look at him, he took a lot of credit for Lech Poznan's run to UEFA Cup knockout stages.

Maybe being realistic though?

Not... really the point though, is it?

I mean if a reputable news source linked us to, say, Ronaldinho then granted we'd all be skeptical but we'd also want it to be true, no?

And you'd want him to come and play here even if it was only for a season or two before he went off to a bigger club?

I appreciate it's a weak example but you know what I mean. Anyway, enough Nussul baiting. As we've said it's likely utter rubbish.

Archived