Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Robert Lewandowski

Maybe being realistic though?

If he's being targeted by clubs who are playing in Europe, he's virtually 100% goingto choose them.

Rumour's bullcrap anyway lol.

I must admit to being personally gobsmacked that Alexander Tunchev signed for us.... but thats just me...

This rumour was brought up ages ago on footballrumours.com. It then made its way through the slightly-less shite sites such as tribal footy, periodically managed to get on wikipedia, and now skysports have picked up on it.

Fair enough.

Try taking your head out of your arse for a minute though. How do you KNOW that it's not true? Just because you say it's not true, doesn't mean that it isn't.

All I'm going to say is, I know for a fact that we've had someone look at him.

Bert.

King of boxer staining news.

lol

I didn't actually know that we had done until I started asking people a few questions just the other day. I'm not saying we're going to sign him, but I know there's interest there.

Fair enough.

Try taking your head out of your arse for a minute though. How do you KNOW that it's not true? Just because you say it's not true, doesn't mean that it isn't.

All I'm going to say is, I know for a fact that we've had someone look at him.

I don't know that it's not true, if you look through my post in this thread I haven't said the words "I know it isn't true". Virtually everything I post on this forum is an opinion and in my opinion this rumour is rubbish because one practically exactly the same sprung up on footballrumours.com months ago now.

Oh and unless you've heard something in the last 24 hours before your post (which fair enough could easily have happened in which case ignore this sentence and the egg will be on my face), your story about having had him looked at doesn't match having "heard nothing" in response to my first post.

I don't know that it's not true, if you look through my post in this thread I haven't said the words "I know it isn't true". Virtually everything I post on this forum is an opinion and in my opinion this rumour is rubbish because one practically exactly the same sprung up on footballrumours.com months ago now.

How do you explain this then?

Pearson hasn't been looking at him, that rumour is straight from footballrumours.com
Oh and unless you've heard something in the last 24 hours before your post (which fair enough could easily have happened in which case ignore this sentence and the egg will be on my face), your story about having had him looked at doesn't match having "heard nothing" in response to my first post.

Not care to read this then?

lol

I didn't actually know that we had done until I started asking people a few questions just the other day. I'm not saying we're going to sign him, but I know there's interest there.

How do you explain this then?

I should have put "in my opinion" or "I believe" at the start of things like that, so fair enough, my laziness on that one. :thumbup: Having said that I have no inside knowledge of the club so to anyone that has been misled by me should take note for the future that my posts = my opinions not knowledge.

Not care to read this then?

You say "the other day" which suggests before than yesterday to me. Anyway it doesn't matter because if you know something then great, I'm sure someone mod or admin is around to turf my posts to the bin if it's misleading anyone.

Archived