Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sheffield Wednesday Away

How do I buy tickets for this match??????????????????

LCFC or SWFC site?? I'm very confused, please help! The link to buy 'away match tickets' on LCFC site is buggered.

i'm a leicester lad that resides in Sheff! I've got to be there!!!!!! I have too many Owl's as friends

£10 is brilliant, but does anyone know if a normal student card from my uni that has NUS on the back is enough (it surely should be as it proves im a full time student) or do I have to have one of those NUS extra cards that cost £10?

How do I buy tickets for this match??????????????????

LCFC or SWFC site?? I'm very confused, please help! The link to buy 'away match tickets' on LCFC site is buggered.

i'm a leicester lad that resides in Sheff! I've got to be there!!!!!! I have too many Owl's as friends

You cant buy tickets for the away end online. Ring the ticket office and they will send one out for you (but you will have to wait until Friday unless you are a season ticket holder or a member)

Have we been allocated the upper or lower tier for this game?

Upper. Lower only gets released if you sell out the Upper or if you take a really small following they'll move you down there on the night.

Getting my tickets in the morning. If Forest wasn't tomorrow, I'd be so childlishly excited for this already.

does it matter that i have 2 tickets together and a third that's seperate? like will the stewards at sheff weds be proper ****s and make sure we're in the right place? Not been there before

I checked the crystal ball, and it wasn't forthcoming with its responses this morning.

Archived