Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

We are getting stickers made

they will be this design....

21050063.jpg

We have had a new fox and scarf designed (Cheers easilee) so it will be better quality when ACF gets around to adding it to the sticker!

they will be 8cm x 8cm

the same size as this one..

hdul.jpg

We will be selling them in batches of 100

and the more people who want some the cheaper they will be

will be roughly £10-£13 for 100

PM me if anyone is interested in any

cheers

Have read this thread and it is a great idea. Can anyone confirm you will be in or near SK1? I have a season ticket with the wife and son on row MM in SK1 and it would be great to have someone close who wants to sing and show passion for their team near to us. We either have nobody or few that don't sing, when it des get full for the 'big matches' the ones filling the seats are sometimes willing but don't know the songs. Want to make sure I don't look a pillock though if I am the only one aged 40+ in the group trying to sing for 90 minutes. I will be happy to make a flag for me and my lad to hold between us to to boost the numbers. Would make it as big as I can and hold it across an isle if I can get away with it, perhaps concealing the steward who stands at the top behind us if we hold it right.

I often lose my voice after away games because of singing too much and it would be great to do it at home as well if there enough to create the right atmosphere.

Also have any scarves with the Fosse Boys on been made as mentioned earlier in the thread? It would be great to see a hundred of them held high with flags waving around.

We will definatly be in Sk1 corner for the sunderland game and then see about the first league game! Come and join us! Its going to be great!

The scarfes are still on sale, PM LCFC arab if you want to get yourself one ;)

you and me both buddy lol! your the same as us, me the mrs and my lad of 13 go and love the singing but usually get stuck in a dull part of the ground with little or no atmosphere :( so maybe we could start the Fosse Boys Over 40's Club lol!

And you won't be the only older chap there, I know my dad will be getting involved! :scarf:

ordered my flag 8' x 5' :chant:

That's going to be massive! I've got a plain white 5' x 3' one and it's huge, I've still got to think what to put on it. I'm thinking Walshy celebrating but I dunno if it's a bit too cliché.

That's going to be massive! I've got a plain white 5' x 3' one and it's huge, I've still got to think what to put on it. I'm thinking Walshy celebrating but I dunno if it's a bit too cliché.

Not cliche at all, that stencil was immense! Go for that!

When you say 'not english songs' what sort of songs do you mean? I don't know too many English ones as it is (being sat in the kop an' all) so it'd be cool to get a list of songs to memorize if possible? ;)

This WILL be sung. :chant:

we'll have the main lads at the front starting the songs

if the club let us take the megaphone in then we will have a capo for games

if they dont it will just be down to the people at the front to start songs

we'll have the main lads at the front starting the songs

if the club let us take the megaphone in then we will have a capo for games

if they dont it will just be down to the people at the front to start songs

Is there any reason why the club won't let you take a maga phone in? Also will we have a drum like on most of the videos or will we have to resort to hitting the plastic behind the back row for a beat?

Is there any reason why the club won't let you take a maga phone in? Also will we have a drum like on most of the videos or will we have to resort to hitting the plastic behind the back row for a beat?

We are trying to find a drum right now

non of us have any idea about drums so have no idea what to look for

so if anyone can help...

nope, theres no reason why the club wouldnt let us take a megaphone in

but they still probably wont let us

We are trying to find a drum right now

non of us have any idea about drums so have no idea what to look for

so if anyone can help...

nope, theres no reason why the club wouldnt let us take a megaphone in

but they still probably wont let us

I assume you need a tom drum, or a floor tom, might be best to check classifieds or ebay, I bet you could pick one up quite cheaply.

I assume you need a tom drum, or a floor tom, might be best to check classifieds or ebay, I bet you could pick one up quite cheaply.

been looking for a tom drum

just got no idea what size would be best

dont want to spend 60 quid on a drum and then the club say its to big, to loud, to fun or something

been looking for a tom drum

just got no idea what size would be best

dont want to spend 60 quid on a drum and then the club say its to big, to loud, to fun or something

Might be a good idea to discuss it with the club first then. Especially as there is already a drum inside the walkers.

Might be a good idea to discuss it with the club first then. Especially as there is already a drum inside the walkers.

we dont want our drum to be heard across the whole stadium like jobbers

we just want us to hear it to keep the songs the right pace

the drum wont be starting the songs, we will!

so i dont see why the club will be against it

AND

If anybody knows anything about drums

what would this be like??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370390475649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Looks good to me.

Have you thought about opening a paypal account so members on here could donate, if lots of members just donated say £1 it could raise a lot for flags, a drum etc...

I would be happy to donate a few quid.

Looks good to me.

Have you thought about opening a paypal account so members on here could donate, if lots of members just donated say £1 it could raise a lot for flags, a drum etc...

I would be happy to donate a few quid.

we have one already!

if anybody wants to donate it's

[email protected]

good idea mate!

we dont want our drum to be heard across the whole stadium like jobbers

we just want us to hear it to keep the songs the right pace

the drum wont be starting the songs, we will!

so i dont see why the club will be against it

AND

If anybody knows anything about drums

what would this be like??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370390475649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have a Tama drum kit for sale, and could probably sort you out with one of the toms for cheaper than that.

Archived