Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Favourite Cover Version

Quite like this cover, only found out about this band a couple of days ago, expected to be a big hit in the US in a few years.

But this is almost a carbon copy of the original (which kinda makes it an ironic choice of song). At least do something different with it <_<

WOW ! and here`s me thinking im the only one who knows about "The Anti Nowhere League... :o

"SO WHAT" ;)

used to hang around with a couple of punks,they were into ANL,CRASS,Killing Joke,stuff like that :thumbup:

Crass ! Nice.. Saw ANL in Derby once.. Skin heads throwing fire extinguishers off the balcony ... lol shit my pants :D

Music to get you up.. ;) (for them days)

don't forget Anti Pasti too lol

I have to say that all Queen songs that are covered suck :whistle: :whistle:

Add to that the fact that Newton Wankner is crap and it double sucks.

THIS on the other hand...

Sadly no decent videos of it :(

Guest ttfn

:wub: :wub:

I can't believe that this took 5 pages to be mentioned. Love it.

There's a brilliant cover of Men In Black somewhere...

Metallicas version of "Whiskey in the Jar". Awesome.

Edit:

They gave this the "BEANS"... Awesome cover... (volume must be on "11" at least)

Most famous cover of this song... Even better... 40 years on and it still kills... Everyone must listen to this, its so so good...

Oops, looks like it had already been posted, lol. Glad someone else has taste though!

Goodnight Nurse version of Milkshake, 'cus it takes a truly aweful song and makes it listenable

Archived