Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Leicester's biggest rivals?

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Leicester's biggest rival?

• Coventry City
    • Derby County
    • Nottingham Forest
    • Other (Please state)

this thread has been done before, not that long ago.

city fans hate derby and forest but they are too pre-occupied with hating each other to give a toss.

so we'll have to settle with cov. who we dont hate as much as forest or derby

Speak for yourself mate, i hate Cov with a passion !

It all depends on what part of Leicestershire you live !!

yes, i said we may have to settle for cov as our biggest rivalry, because derby and forest dont seem to bare that much hatred for us. personally, i have always hated forest the most.

They do, they're just in denial.

yes, i said we may have to settle for cov as our biggest rivalry, because derby and forest dont seem to bare that much hatred for us. personally, i have always hated forest the most.

I think they hate that we hate them so much that they actually hate us but pretend not to to wind us up, if you follow.

All depends where you live, I live on the Nottinghamshire border (slightly inside Notts but I'm in denial) so for me its Forest geographically

But I feel we've had far more classic games against Derby in the 90's-00's so I feel they're bigger rivals emotionally

Coventry is miles away and I feel they're no bigger rivals than anyone else in the country

Couldn't give a shit about Coventry. We didn't consider them rivals at all until about five years ago when we rarely had Forest and Derby in the same division. Their traditional rival is Villa, so they never really cared about us either. It's a manufactured rivalry of convenience because neither of us were in the same division as our traditional rivals for years.

On a Saturday at 3.00, we'll go over 30k for Forest, get reasonably close to it for Derby but struggle to get 25k for Cov. And don't believe a word of Forest and Derby not caring about us, they may hate each other the most but they do care about us and take great pleasure when we go tits up. Look at the amount of Forest trolls we had when we lost 5-1 last season, and when we were relegated in 2008. They love to see us fall.

I loved Derby's struggles in the Premiership last time round, but I can't build the same amount of dislike for them as I can for Forest. The latter have so many obnoxious, delusional and braindead fans they're just easy to dislike.

1. Forest

2. Derby

Simples. Coventry aren't even rivals for me so are therefore not listed.

I think they hate that we hate them so much that they actually hate us but pretend not to to wind us up, if you follow.

I agree actually - also, my old man says that the original rivalry back in the 60's was City and Forest. The Derby thing came later when the Rams started doing well under Cloughie

In my opinion, Forest is the team I dislike the most mainly for the reasons that Bilo has posted above. I don't give a shit about Coventry but if people from Hinckley etc. then I can understand as it is closer to Coventry than the other two cities.

In my opinion, Forest is the team I dislike the most mainly for the reasons that Bilo has posted above. I don't give a shit about Coventry but if people from Hinckley etc. then I can understand as it is closer to Coventry than the other two cities.

It depends on where abouts in Leicester you live, I live in Burbage and I'm surrounded by Cov fans, hence i consider Cov to be our biggest rivals.

This is right. Living around Hinckley I hate Cov more than the other two which is probably down to where I live more than anything. Bit surprised most people don't even consider Coventry a rival though.

I've always thought of Forest as our biggest rivals. But my biggest rivals are Norwich if that makes sense :blink:

Yeah, half the time I live in Oundle so I always want Peterborough to do shit but I wouldn't consider them a rival and it annoys me how my friends act like there's a big rivalriy between us and the posh when in reality, no one cares and Sven's toilet bowl's bigger than their stadium anyway. :sge:

Archived