Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Leicester's biggest rivals?

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Leicester's biggest rival?

• Coventry City
    • Derby County
    • Nottingham Forest
    • Other (Please state)

Yeah, half the time I live in Oundle so I always want Peterborough to do shit but I wouldn't consider them a rival and it annoys me how my friends act like there's a big rivalriy between us and the posh when in reality, no one cares and Sven's toilet bowl's bigger than their stadium anyway. :sge:

Yep my rivalry is more with my mates and their fans than the club :)

From the midlands - The trees. Because they think they're such a big club, 'cos they won something in the distance past is the biggest reason why.

From anywhere - Norwich for me. Surrounded by canaries here.

I've only been on the forum a year and I reckon this is the 3rd time this thread's been done lol

From the midlands - The trees. Because they think they're such a big club, 'cos they won something in the distance past is the biggest reason why.

From anywhere - Norwich for me. Surrounded by canaries here.

I've only been on the forum a year and I reckon this is the 3rd time this thread's been done lol

Sorry :P

Guest parky0607

Deffo Forrest for me. Always think that derby day has the best atmosphere. Can't stand the one that looks like an alien either ...

It depends on where you live.

For example, I live near Sheffield and I dislike Sheffield Wednesday. I always have. Even though they have no rivalry with Leicester.

In terms of Leicester, I hate Coventry more.

Obviously Nottingham Forest v Derby is the biggest rivalry and I have only ever heard Coventry sing "we hate Leicester".

I was just wondering who the fans think our biggest rivals are. It'll no doubt be Forest but it doesn't seem reciprocated in the same way Coventry see us as bigger rivals than we see them. The Midlands is a funny old place for rivalries :|

Everybody should know that it's Forest.

Depends where you are from really. As a Loughborough lad Forest were the main rival for me as they had a few fans at school. Derby are scum too because I remember an old teacher that was a right C**t being a Derby fan. I'm sure there are more Cov fans from Hinckley/Lutterworth direction direction.

Personally i don't even think about Cov at all, but when we win and Forest/Derby lose its like a double rainbow. :scarf:

F****t for me, growing up in Loughborough in the late 70's early 80's when they were winning stuff was hell because of the glory hunting, fickle sad tw*t fans they have. I hate them, i mean REALLY HATE THEM!!!!!! Up the CITY :scarf:

same place and same time and i can remember those fickle fans...bast*rds!!........you wouldn't find Leicester supporters that fickle :ph34r:

Archived