Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

I don't want to be critical because you've clearly done a great job with photoshop or whatever there, but personally I think the first lot are too plain. If I'm paying 40 quid for it I'd expect a bit more trim, otherwise it's just a plain blue shirt with the Leicester badge on.

But again, I quite like the pin striped ones.

Baggy is modern? What?

:blink:

Well in the 70s they were tight. Then in the 80s when the sponsors came in they got baggy, and most kits are baggy now.

They both looked good in their own way but it all depends on the time their in.

I think tight fit looks rubbish with a sponsor, mixing old with new just looks cheap.

If it's baggy buy a smaller size :giggle:

As requested, based on this kit below taken from http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Leicester_City/images/leicester_city_1886-1890.gif

AWAY KIT

OriginalLeicesterFosseNewBadgeKit.pngOriginalLeicesterFosseOldBadgeKit.png

Like it

Problem is it's got too much sky blue

Plus from a distance it wouldn't stand out against blue for people like me who are visually challenged in the colour area!

Sexy design though

Do you mean old?

I was a bit annoyed when they revealed the kit we've got now because they told us it was going to be old school, and it clearly isn't.

But then I grew to like it.

I'd like an old school one too, with a collar.

No, no I don't. The current badge has been used for what- two seasons?

No mate that's it! Fox has a lovely White nose :)

Ah I didn't know it wasn't changing back.

When they first brought it out they said it was a special 125 years badge. The I thought they just couldn't be arsed to change it back this season :P

As requested, based on this kit below taken from http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Leicester_City/images/leicester_city_1886-1890.gif

AWAY KIT

OriginalLeicesterFosseNewBadgeKit.pngOriginalLeicesterFosseOldBadgeKit.png

I'm sorry, and well done with the designing and everything you've done a genuinely great job, but PLEASE GOD NO!!! Sometimes I'm sort of glad the club's very unlikely to take supporters' suggestions into account because it would kill me (in a bad way) to see us playing in that!

I'm sorry, and well done with the designing and everything you've done a genuinely great job, but PLEASE GOD NO!!! Sometimes I'm sort of glad the club's very unlikely to take supporters' suggestions into account because it would kill me (in a bad way) to see us playing in that!

I don't know why but i actually love that kit, probably wouldn't look quite as good in the flesh as mentioned earlier though..

I don't even know why but I think it looks amazing :P

Archived