Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

Just an idea, but with Top and his desire to connect with the fans etc

would it not be possible to submit these ideas to the club and see what they say?? In conjuction with the kit designers and makers, run some sort of competition to have a fans kit made and worn by the team. And not the stupid vote for what appears on the front of the shirt (foxes forever!! :ph34r: )

Obviously this leaves it open to some awful suggestions but some of the ideas so far look great

Just an idea, but with Top and his desire to connect with the fans etc

would it not be possible to submit these ideas to the club and see what they say?? In conjuction with the kit designers and makers, run some sort of competition to have a fans kit made and worn by the team. And not the stupid vote for what appears on the front of the shirt (foxes forever!! :ph34r: )

Obviously this leaves it open to some awful suggestions but some of the ideas so far look great

Probably too late to be honest, they probably already have a design agreed.

Please, please, please no more yellow away kits. I have hated every single yellow away kit, we had the last many seasons. Blue home shirt, white away shirt and something not yellow for when we play QPR and the other blue/white shirted teams. Thats all I ask.

First Kit - Blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks

Second kit - White shirts, blue shorts, white socks

Third kit - Red shirt, black shorts, red socks

If it's not too much trouble guys.

I'm going to be very sad when I see next year's shirts, replete with gaudy and asymetrical splotches of random white and yellow, and then compare them to the clean, elegant, classic and uncluttered designs that Ashley created.

Archived