Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

Love the shirts. Especially the green one! The one major problem i see about the red one is that the Burrda logo reminds me a lot of the bottom part of the Forest logo.. Other than that, it's pretty cool. But the green one is amazing!

I wish we have that so called 'lucky' gold shirt the players played in away matches (2004 season i think it was) and we won quite a few away with that shirt. Need the lucky shirt away if we want to win more matches than we done this season on the road :ph34r:

I wish we have that so called 'lucky' gold shirt the players played in away matches (2004 season i think it was) and we won quite a few away with that shirt. Need the lucky shirt away if we want to win more matches than we done this season on the road :ph34r:

Ah the piss gold away kit. Brings back memories of Craig Levein on the touchline in an awful looking baseball hat, probably because they were desperate to shift them from the club shop.

Back on topic, that Green & Yellow pinstripe shirt is sensual. Fine work Ashley.

Ah the piss gold away kit. Brings back memories of Craig Levein on the touchline in an awful looking baseball hat, probably because they were desperate to shift them from the club shop.

Back on topic, that Green & Yellow pinstripe shirt is sensual. Fine work Ashley.

The "Fosse Gold" away strip was beautiful. Loved that one.

The "Fosse Gold" away strip was beautiful. Loved that one.

First away kit I had, lovely thing that was.

Some great work on the designs, nice to see something different but I wouldn't want that red kit. We've played in red before but for me that's just wrong.

Not because it's forest or man utd or whatever but because it isn't fvcking Leicester.

If we're gonna sack off traditional colours then why stop at boring old red, why not fluorescent lime, pimp purple, sick orange or brown diarrhoea?

And the Prem years under Martin O'Neill?

Archived