Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

I like the baggy ones and hate the tight fitting ones. Baggy is modern.

But each to their own of course

Best kit is the admiral one from the late 70s IMO

Totally agree, best shirts ever. should have same style but with foxes replacing the admiral logo on arms/collar. I for 1 would snap the kit up.

On another note how would the fosse colours look as an away kit :rolleyes:

Green one is awesome. Some people say green is unlucky though. Red is the colour of Forest! :ermm: I'd vote for the brown and light blue historical remake. Poll?

Agree the Green one is awesome - not so sure its unlucky though, surely our current team would win in whatever colour :ph34r: Definately NO to Red. Brown and Light Blue halved top 2nd choice in my opinion

Agree the Green one is awesome - not so sure its unlucky though, surely our current team would win in whatever colour :ph34r: Definately NO to Red. Brown and Light Blue halved top 2nd choice in my opinion

Yeah having a look we were shite away from home when we wore the green shirt but, we were just as shite away the two seasons after. Ha. First season we wore green away we only won 2 away games! They were against Stoke and Notts County where we probably wore blue. lol

(Based on us wearing that green away shirt in the 83-84 and 84-85 seasons which I think is correct. Could be wrong though. I was only a wee nipper at the time.)

Some decent designs flying around in this thread. For me:

Home: Blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks

Away: Love that green kit with the yellow/gold pinstripes. To put the icing on the cake, I think it would be better if our badge was done in yellow/gold relief on that shirt like it was on the old ones.

I must admit, I do quite like the black away kit with the turquoise sash, although it hasn't been mentioned much in this thread so I'm not sure if many people agree. Not averse to a white or red away kit either but I'm not a big fan of the brown/blue split one, it looks too much like a jockey's top for my liking.

Yeah having a look we were shite away from home when we wore the green shirt but, we were just as shite away the two seasons after. Ha. First season we wore green away we only won 2 away games! They were against Stoke and Notts County where we probably wore blue. lol

(Based on us wearing that green away shirt in the 83-84 and 84-85 seasons which I think is correct. Could be wrong though. I was only a wee nipper at the time.)

They never won a league game in it which is why it was dropped as was considered unlucky. I think they won one league cup game against Chelsea 2-0 in it but it was a 2nd leg and they had beaten us 2-0 at Filbo. We then proceeded to lose on penalties!!

They never won a league game in it which is why it was dropped as was considered unlucky. I think they won one league cup game against Chelsea 2-0 in it but it was a 2nd leg and they had beaten us 2-0 at Filbo. We then proceeded to lose on penalties!!

Yes thats correct to the best of my knowledge, but on the positive side we aint shite like we were in the 80's? Just a thought but honestly if were making excuses like its the colour of the away shirt which is making us lose its a very poor day surely? Anything for an away kit but NO freeking Red i hate Red i hate hate hate hate hate Red!!!!

Yes thats correct to the best of my knowledge, but on the positive side we aint shite like we were in the 80's? Just a thought but honestly if were making excuses like its the colour of the away shirt which is making us lose its a very poor day surely? Anything for an away kit but NO freeking Red i hate Red i hate hate hate hate hate Red!!!!

Yes i agree ANYTHING but Red

Guest richie wellens!

the green and yellow away kit is absolutley gorgeous i also wouldnt mind the away one which is very nice aswell, doubt we will have them next season.

i do think we should use and old badge for next season!

OK cheers. I knew it was something like that. If we're staying optimistic then and saying we are going to in the Prem next season. I would not want the green kit next season. You just know we'll end up repeating the above stat! lol

Archived