Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

QPR - SOLD OUT

Whats the difference between lower tier & upper at QPR (apart from the price) ?

Lower tier's probably the best away end in the world, whereas upper's a bit dull and likely to be where the sitters and quiet people are.

Seriously, it has to be lower all the way - last season there was monumentally brilliant!

Praying theres tickets left on friday, already booked hotel and everything so not getting match tickets will piss me off.

Lower tier is probably unlikely, however I'm hopeful of both tiers standing, in my experience the small old stands do pretty well in terms of standing.

How long is the tube journey from QPR to London Euston? Just wondering because I want this 'great escape' deal but you have to use London Midland trains but the last London Midland train leaving Euston is 18.46, a hour after the match but bearing in mind leaving the ground, getting a tube and any hiccups or delays along the way is an hour enough?

There are trains after 18.46 but they are Virgin trains which are not part of the deal, I've just looked at those trains and a single would cost around £19 I think so suppose if worst came to the worst could just buy at ticket on one of those trains and the travel would have cost me £35 (Inc underground travel) which is still cheaper than a normal ticket to London, but just out of interest was wondering if an hour is enough between QPR and Euston?

How long is the tube journey from QPR to London Euston? Just wondering because I want this 'great escape' deal but you have to use London Midland trains but the last London Midland train leaving Euston is 18.46, a hour after the match but bearing in mind leaving the ground, getting a tube and any hiccups or delays along the way is an hour enough?

There are trains after 18.46 but they are Virgin trains which are not part of the deal, I've just looked at those trains and a single would cost around £19 I think so suppose if worst came to the worst could just buy at ticket on one of those trains and the travel would have cost me £35 (Inc underground travel) which is still cheaper than a normal ticket to London, but just out of interest was wondering if an hour is enough between QPR and Euston?

You should be fine from Euston, QPR is do-able from goldhawk road, white city, shepherds bush etc...west london to north west london you'll do it in 45 mins max

You should be fine from Euston, QPR is do-able from goldhawk road, white city, shepherds bush etc...west london to north west london you'll do it in 45 mins max

Cheers.

(Also done a search and White City to Euston would take about 30 mins)

Archived