Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Forest Away

So how many students will be at this game then? 2000 or more?

NB: You don't have to go all grungey if you want to fool the turnstile operators, not all us students are like that. Helpful hint.

Seriously though, it's unlikely you'll be questioned unless they think you're taking the piss. A twenty something lad would be very unlucky not to get away with it.

£12 lol There's no way I'm paying adult prices if I can blag a student one.

What's our allocation likely to be then, same as previous years? Normally 4,000 ish? This game could be ****ing huge if we win 3 out of our next 4 (you never know!).

me and my bro are going and we're taking his 2 boys, I'm paying for 1 as a b'day present gunna cost us around £118 in total including train fare...

no wonder crowds at football are dwindling

me and my bro are going and we're taking his 2 boys, I'm paying for 1 as a b'day present gunna cost us around £118 in total including train fare...

£30 each with travel isn't too bad at all mate. You better hope we don't get promoted. £30 won't cover your seat.

Just over £20 each, that's not too bad for a local derby in my opinion.

Disagree. Compare that to many derbies abroad and we're getting ripped off. £12 is fair, but £32 is extortion.

It's not perfect but it's still not too bad in my opinion, would you pay £32 if there were no student prices?

Celtic+8.jpg

:whistle:

How come I've never seen that before?

It's just come to my attention that this falls the day after I give in my last ever piece of coursework in the form of a 6,000 word legal theory project. I think I'll still be celebrating that fact before the early birds arrive in Nottingham. Utter carnage before it's even begun. YES.

£30 each with travel isn't too bad at all mate. You better hope we don't get promoted. £30 won't cover your seat.

my point was these prices would put off families from attending, I normally travel with mates so cost is lower, if I had kids of my own I'd never take them to away games with these prices, for a day out, 30 mins up the road for a game that's also on the telly its way over priced

it's a hell of a lot more acceptable to be paying 30 quid for a seat against a prem team than it is against forest.

I'd much prefer to pay 30 quid for Forest away than Wigan away

I agree, but a few of the more obvious ones aside such as Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton the rest I'd be ok with paying £30 quid for, whereas in the championship it's still steep for debatably our biggest away day..

it's a hell of a lot more acceptable to be paying 30 quid for a seat against a prem team than it is against forest.

He isn't paying £30 a seat though, it worked out £30 for a ticket and travel, which isn't TOO bad. My point was that if we were to be promoted, that £30 wouldn't even get him a ticket, let alone a ticket and travel.

£32 for an adult seat in the Championship though is a disgrace. There really should be a £20 cap on ticket prices in this league, though sadly will never happen. What makes it even more sad is that if it was £40, I'd still ****ing pay it because I don't want to miss out. :frusty:

Archived