Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Real Madrid Tickets

when the prices have been agreed pal ;)

but the whole stadium will be open.

will be a 515 kick off

and will be on the 30th July

oh and Madrid have to field the strongest possible side as part of the agreement!

when the prices have been agreed pal ;)

but the whole stadium will be open.

will be a 515 kick off

and will be on the 30th July

oh and Madrid have to field the strongest possible side as part of the agreement!

Cheers sugarlips. Yeah i doubt it'll sellout that quickly tbh but i've got family coming over from Ireland that want about 20 tickets so the sooner i know the better.

I would probably say it will be on sale when the season tickets come out because of priority :)

they have season ticket holders information on the system, my guess would be start to mid june!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parky0607

Hence why I will be buying tickets on my season ticket even though I'm not going just to keep the plastics out.

Slightly harsh and selfish, what about people who physically cannot always make home games. Like I can't always afford the £50 in fuel costs to get to every home game so don't have the luxury of having a season ticket, and have to rely on tickets still being available at the 'members' priority. I will be going to real madrid, not because its real madrid, but because I won't have forked my usual costs of getting to games for a couple of months.

Nobody likes bandwagon supporters but there are other people just as dedicated too

Hence why I will be buying tickets on my season ticket even though I'm not going just to keep the plastics out.

Please tell me I'm just missing some deeply embedded piece of sarcasm...

You know, to everyone who's moaning on and on about this fixture being arranged for "plastic" fans: you really are a bit pathetic.

Every pre-season, year in year out, you all moan about the low standard of friendlies we get to play. "Oh Valladolid at home, how rubbish" "Oh Sunderland at home, that's crap" "Oh hopefully this season we'll get something better than the usual Kettering away"... So then the club goes and actually pulls something decent out the bag and you all turn into "****ing hate this, fixture for fair-weathers and armchair fans"

You need to make your minds up.

I heard from someone that Real have 3 games on this day ? .. Probably a load of bollocks but might mean we could end up seeing a second string if it's true?

How is that even possible? :P and I'm pretty sure they'll have to bring a full team as part of the agreement.

Archived