Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Real Madrid Tickets

If you get down there sharpish on general sale then you'll have no problem getting tickets. Plastics will only realise it's on when their Leicester supporting mates tell them about it, I'd be suprised if the plastics even know how to buy tickets tbh.

Hence why I will be buying tickets on my season ticket even though I'm not going just to keep the plastics out.

unless you're being sarcastic you can **** right off, i've had a season ticket for the past 8 seasons but i've not re-newed for next season because i'm moving away to university.

As such i have to wait for general sale for tickets for this and yet you're planning on buying a ticket which you have no intent of using to make sure less tickets reach general sale and so fewer non-season ticket holders can go. That reeks of elitism and futher inhances the impression of you being an utter ****.

unless you're being sarcastic you can **** right off, i've had a season ticket for the past 8 seasons but i've not re-newed for next season because i'm moving away to university.

As such i have to wait for general sale for tickets for this and yet you're planning on buying a ticket which you have no intent of using to make sure less tickets reach general sale and so fewer non-season ticket holders can go. That reeks of elitism and futher inhances the impression of you being an utter ****.

This. I've supported Leicester all my life attended games throughout all seasons, finally managed to scrounge up some money for a half season ticket last year, this year I am hoping to get a season ticket but have had to put that on hold for now, as I don't know what is happening with getting a part-time job (what times/days I will have to work etc) so I shall have to buy on general sale aswell.

Believe it or not, but just because people don't have season tickets, doesn't mean they are plastic fans.

I know many will turn up just for Real Madrid but who cares they'll still be a good number of proper Leicester fans attending.

Believe me, a lot of people know about this already. And there's going to be loads of people wanting a ticket... wish there was a system where 'proper' fans can get tickets first, but unless you're a STH there's no way they can do that.

Anyway, I'll have to be queueing up early on General Sale to get my ticket, and I'm hoping other supporters do the same. But it will more than likely end up where the fakes get tickets but the fans don't. A lot of people in my school who have never even seen Leicester play want tickets and I'm sure this is the case everywhere else.

there is a proper way fans can get tickets its called priority, season ticket, members general sale, so if you are a REAL fan as you put it you wont worry as you get a ticket guaranteed, before general sale....

plus its all money for our club for one game.......

there is a proper way fans can get tickets its called priority, season ticket, members general sale, so if you are a REAL fan as you put it you wont worry as you get a ticket guaranteed, before general sale....

I agree with your point generally, but I do sympathise with those who get to a good few games a season but will have no priority and miss out.

A season ticket is a big committment and none of the members deals imo are of massive benefit, so some genuine fans will miss out I imagine.

Having said that, if anyone's that bothered it can't be that hard to go down early on the first day of general since these plastics will only get tickets of leicester mates anyway.

I'm not a STH or member, but still a proper fan.

Being only 16 and just finished school, finding £170ish in one go for a ST is impossible and the Membership packages don't really offer much so there's no point. But I still go to most home games by buying match at a time so how can you call me not a 'real' fan?

I've said this before and I shall say it again.

You should only be allowed to go to the Real Madrid friendly if you went to 5 or more home games last season, I think thats fair to be honest. Why should the plastics be allowed to go when they only want to see Real Madrid, do they support them no? there you go then.

The last five games got attendances in the low 20ks some of which were away fans, meaning around 20k were our fans. Are you saying that the owners ,who have paid a reported £1million for this fixture, should refuse to sell 12k tickets just to spite some plastic fans?

I'm not a STH or member, but still a proper fan.

Being only 16 and just finished school, finding £170ish in one go for a ST is impossible and the Membership packages don't really offer much so there's no point. But I still go to most home games by buying match at a time so how can you call me not a 'real' fan?

Im not saying your not a REAL FAN, but a membership doesnt cost alot and would give you more a priority and guarantee you a ticket over the 1 game a season plastics, that was my point. I am dreading it as will be filled with kids im all kinds of shirts screaming at ronaldo...... and im all for getting more fans to get more cash for the club but we need real fans but it will be same when we get to prem will be filled with man utd arsenal and chelsea fans every week .... Pisses me off SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB .......

The last five games got attendances in the low 20ks some of which were away fans, meaning around 20k were our fans. Are you saying that the owners ,who have paid a reported £1million for this fixture, should refuse to sell 12k tickets just to spite some plastic fans?

In a way, yes. They wouldn't normally come to watch Leicester so why should they be allowed in because Real Madrid are playing at the Walkers?

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide what makes a fan...., self important knob jockeys.

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide what people can wear to a game... self important knob jockeys.

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide what defines supporting your club......... self important knob jockeys.

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide who can go to a game.... self important knob jockeys.

images-4.jpg

In a way, yes. They wouldn't normally come to watch Leicester so why should they be allowed in because Real Madrid are playing at the Walkers?

The real question is why shouldn't they be allowed.

I hate the idea of people coming to see Madrid when they couldn't give a toss about us and I have a few glory hunting mates who support liverpool, man utd etc who really want to come and they were asking about tickets for this ages ago.

It fooks me off but your logic is childish and stupid. There are no rules as to who can and cant come to a football match.

There are going to be a load of nobs at this game who couldn't care less about City but they're allowed to come if they do so please.

I suggest you and everyone else gets over it.

I don't care who comes, some people on here are real saddos if you would rather sit in the walkers with 15,000 die hard city fans, than with a full capacity with a great atmosphere.

The fact is some of the best atmopshere's this season have been when the so called 'plastics' have been out in force e.g. Leeds boxing day and Shitteh in da FA cup.

Its only a pre season friendly, no need to get all high and mighty about it.

And yes, while we are on the topic of i'm a true city fan top trumps, I do have a season ticket woop de doo, get over yourselves!

The real question is why shouldn't they be allowed.

I hate the idea of people coming to see Madrid when they couldn't give a toss about us and I have a few glory hunting mates who support liverpool, man utd etc who really want to come and they were asking about tickets for this ages ago.

It fooks me off but your logic is childish and stupid. There are no rules as to who can and cant come to a football match.

There are going to be a load of nobs at this game who couldn't care less about City but they're allowed to come if they do so please.

I suggest you and everyone else gets over it.

The questioned is answered in my post in which you replied to :thumbup:

If it was Real Madrid V who ever at the Walkers as a nutural venue I could give two shits as to who brought tickets and who wouldn't.

It just pisses me off that the glorly hunting sky subcrition paying ****tards who will try and take the piss out of Leicester supporting fans at school(adults included) will be there. Not even interested in Leicester just there so they can have a wank over Ronaldo etc..... If they really want to see Real Madrid why don't they go 'support' there own team when and if Real Madrid play there?

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide what makes a fan...., self important knob jockeys.

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide what people can wear to a game... self important knob jockeys.

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide what defines supporting your club......... self important knob jockeys.

FOOK you!! ...... if you think YOU decide who can go to a game.... self important knob jockeys.

images-4.jpg

And i've been driving round town with the girl i love and im live, fook youuuuu. I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough and i'm like fook youuu.

Cee%2BLo%2BGreen%2B****%2Byou.jpg

images-4.jpg

I didn't know Ibbosuk had another account.

To those people, particularly LargeAl slagging me off earlier in the thread, would you be happy sitting next to somebody wearing a Man Utd shirt?

Believe me, I've spoken to at least 10 people who have never been to a Leicester match before, they support a top 4 club but say they will try and get tickets. There is a Charlton fan earlier in the thread saying he wants tickets and Scouse Fox saying he'll be bringing 10 Everton/Liverpool supporters and Smutsy bringing 20 or so paddys.

If the club had some sense, they could give priority in a way such as this manner: Season ticket holders (2011/12 season) THEN Season ticket holders (Not renewed from 2010/11) THEN Members (not many anyway I'm sure) THEN Those who attended 7/8 or more home games last season (providing ticket stubs or surely the club has peoples names on the system??) THEN General sale.

That way I am sure it would cut out a lot of plastics.

I'd not be happy sitting next to someone wearing a man united shirt, but I'll probably be sat with united supporting mates when I go.

As for your priority, well all you've added is ex st holders and a priority for those who got to a few games.

I see your point and I think an added priority for those who go to the odd few games would be good -generally speaking- but it won't be hard to get hold of a ticket for this.

If anyone is really that bothered about seeing us play Madrid, then they can go down on the first day or two of general, it won't sell out immediately.

As long as our usual attendees get a ticket (there are normally 10,000 or so spare to be fair) then let anyone they else in - particulary if they are sky sports subscribing, never go to see a match type of people. Watching live football is a special experience and should be encouraged whoever you support

Archived